Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plane Crash!

I think it's better that they give us what they have. If you know it happened and all of a sudden there is a media blackout people are going to fucking freak, not that they aren't freaking right now. I just hope it was an accident, mechanical failure or something.

Originally posted by eviljav666

This sucks!!!!

it's going to get worse and worse at all airports..

you cant even carry a personal stash any where any longer..This sucks!!!

iam so upset..i dont want to go on vacation with out Mary!!

Go greyhound....oh wait...you cant do that anymore either...some freak might cut the drivers throat!

FOrget it, im driving!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Go greyhound....oh wait...you cant do that anymore either...some freak might cut the drivers throat!

FOrget it, im driving!

Yeah i was thinking the same thing!!!

i feel like a crack head worrying about catching my next buzzz out of state!!!

Johnny Paul says Fed X is still safe!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

My mom just called me she said she heard on the radio that it might have been an explosion on board near the section located by the right wing. Again don't get over anxious it is unconfirmed.

it was most likely on the spanish station right Cuba.

My parents have that shit blasted right now.some of the shit they say is crazy..it sounds to crazy to be real..who know.

i hope they didnt board the plane with a bomb..that will suck sooo bad...

what making the world so crazy that everyone is hurting eachother..dont people feel bad when something Tragicaly happens..it soooo sad. and are still continuing to make $$$$$$$

off of what happened Sept 11. it a shame.

The other day i saw a towel head selling American flags.

True story!

so i pulled over asked him to come to my car and had a few words with him!!! if their wasnt a few more cars behind me i would have gone totaly offfff!!

CNN.com has breaking news "A senior administration official tells CNN there are initial indications of an explosion aboard an American Airlines A300 in New York, but that the source is unknown."

More unconfirmed news, but who knows what is true at this point.

Cuba Cigs what up kids? Cuba my mom heard it on 1010 AM. Fucking freaking over here. Empire State is evacuated. NJ Transit trains stoped running. I heard the PATh also stoped running. It's nuts. I really hope this was an accident. Not that it makes it any less tragic.

Cuba Cigs what up kids? Cuba my mom heard it on 1010 AM. Fucking freaking over here. Empire State is evacuated. NJ Transit trains stoped running. I heard the PATh also stoped running. It's nuts. I really hope this was an accident. Not that it makes it any less tragic.

Hey Nabuc....how's everything??? This shit is so crazy.

Besides the obvious everything else is fine. We are all just sitting here at work wondering what's next. Are we going to get evacuated or what. We are right next to Grand Central Station so people are pretty edgy here. How about you? How is the room mate hunt going? If you would like I can post something at work see if anyone is looking for a room amte or a place.

Besides the obvious everything else is fine. We are all just sitting here at work wondering what's next. Are we going to get evacuated or what. We are right next to Grand Central Station so people are pretty edgy here. How about you? How is the room mate hunt going? If you would like I can post something at work see if anyone is looking for a room amte or a place.

This has to be the worst time for people to be in the city. Hopefully everyone/thing will stay calm.

I have a new roommate, just looking for the right apartment. I think I found an apartment, but we'll see. Thanks for the offer though!

Originally posted by cigs

This has to be the worst time for people to be in the city. Hopefully everyone/thing will stay calm.

I have a new roommate, just looking for the right apartment. I think I found an apartment, but we'll see. Thanks for the offer though!

That's good to hear. It seems that things are settling here. The airports have reopend to incoming flights and the bridges and tunnels have reopened for out going traffic. Hopefully this is just an extremely tragic accident.