Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OffTopic: Plasma Tv's or Flats...

dgmodel

dg . . .u should be ably to get a sony flat screen . . .like 34'' or 36'' pretty close to around 1500$ maybe a little more . .i think the plasma are still crazy expensive . . .the picture is great a friend on mine has a sony 36'' great pic and great sound with a small surround sound set-up

whats the difference between the two??? one is LCD and the other is glass flat right? any other differences?

remember that commercial for phillips where those yupi's move into a new apt and they hang a flat on the wall... thats the kind i want... anybody know hwere i can find it????

DUDE IF U REALLY WANNA SPEND THAT MUCH . . .DONT LET ME TALK YOU OUT OF IT!!!!

GET THE PLASMA U CHEAPSKATE!!! LOL, as for prices i would shop around a little check out some stores near u . .and the net and stuff . . just be smart and dont let some asshole salesperson sell u something u dont want . . .i have read where TV's are the cheapest after the superbowl . . .cause nobody buys after that and x-mas .. .just hang and wait a little while . . . and u can drop me a dollar or 2 for savin u like 4-6 g's . . .LOL

LATE . . .

DJ . . sorry i am not a mind reader and i do not know what u are thinkin . . if u read ur post

" ... im gonna hold off till after christmas prolly Sprbwl...."

that sounds like ur are gonna wait till after x-mas and buy one for the bowl . . .sorry if i made a mistake . . .1000 apologies

late . . .

Originally posted by slim007

DJ . . sorry i am not a mind reader and i do not know what u are thinkin . . if u read ur post

" ... im gonna hold off till after christmas prolly Sprbwl...."

that sounds like ur are gonna wait till after x-mas and buy one for the bowl . . .sorry if i made a mistake . . .1000 apologies

late . . .

lmao... lmao.. hahahahahhahahahah...

nah its all good... hahahhaha...