Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***The Offf..Offf...OFFICAL *Holiday* PICTURE THREAD***

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

seriously, lots of outdoor activities. Hiking, canoeing, lots of horseback riding.

Yes we have cable, finally. We get 42 channels.

Basically, it is a great to live there, there just isn't anywhere to play, nightlife-wise. Hence I am a wannabe.:)

I love the privacy of my 3 acres, though, especially at night. i love to be naked in the moonlight... ;)

Doesn't that get cold, being nude in the moonlight? =o

Though that must be entertaining for your bf.

LOL nice.

I live in a little one-stoplight town. No really. We have one stop light, no mail delivery, no garbage pickup, no police force (at least that "no" is a blessing!). Ever heard of Tuckerton? Well, we are a suburb of that!

Now, what state is that?>

yes, it does get cold, it is more of a spring summer fall thing if you'll be out of doors for any length of time. However, it can be quite refreshing to roll around in the snow, if you're overheated. ;)

Oh, and no boyfriend.

Overheated eh? I always thought a cold shower worked... =o

Nice on the BF part, I have no GF... relationships are trouble in these days, definitely staying single by choice. Enjoy life for awhile.

Are you coming to the meetup this Friday?

What state? NJ AC=Atlantic City

If all goes well, I should be up for the meetup. It IS a payweek, which bodes well for the weekend.

Traditional relationships don't work for me. I mean, with all the wonderful people in the world, who came up with the stupid idea that we should have to pick ONE forever? And serial monogamy is a joke. Hmmm, there have to be alternatives!

What state? NJ AC=Atlantic City

If all goes well, I should be up for the meetup. It IS a payweek, which bodes well for the weekend.

Traditional relationships don't work for me. I mean, with all the wonderful people in the world, who came up with the stupid idea that we should have to pick ONE forever? And serial monogamy is a joke. Hmmm, there have to be alternatives!

Well, the meetup starts early... but its free booze and food all night =) Try and make it, definitely will be a blast.

Relationships - I had em, didnt work out... so now I suppose its friends with benefits time? LOL... dont have a problem meeting women, just been focusing on myself this time around. Like, trying to fix my life so my future is going to be at least somewhat liveable. Of course... its hard to resist the call of dating anyway... or anything involved in dating.

:)

Xchice - Try attaching your picture instead of embedding it in the post?

-Steve

yes, went to the America meet up. I was in the senior citizen section with spragga :)

Damn...senior citizen?? Just because I had my walker there, I should be group in THAT category...:tongue:

Old folks have fun too........WHERE'S MY NURSE?!??

Originally posted by spragga25

Damn...senior citizen?? Just because I had my walker there, I should be group in THAT category...:tongue:

Old folks have fun too........WHERE'S MY NURSE?!??

aw, sorry bro, u use a walker to get around? thats kinda sad.

spragga, with the fogie talk! lol I will be looking for the "golden clubbers" on Friday, save me a wheelchair and order me a prune martini! Hey, Maybe we can get a seniors discount from now on, that is, if we can stay awake long enough for the clubs to open!

Seriously, looking forward to seeing you. And what IS the nipple game?

spragga, with the fogie talk! lol I will be looking for the "golden clubbers" on Friday, save me a wheelchair and order me a prune martini! Hey, Maybe we can get a seniors discount from now on, that is, if we can stay awake long enough for the clubs to open!

Seriously, looking forward to seeing you. And what IS the nipple game?

LOL - I'll be eating the food with a straw BTW!

And I'll SHOW you how to play on Friday! ;)