Clubplanet Nightlife Community

there are some fucked up couples

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i was at the factory on saturday, and this couple was on the dance floor (around 40 years old) but they looked young. the guy was telling people to get behind his wife and dance with her.

what a fuckin dick!!

let me tell u,

nobody is getting behind my girl!!! shit

OMG!!! I was at factory sat. and there was a sweedish couple that I was talking to, and they were both real cute. The husband went to give me a hug, so I grabbed his wife too, for like a group hug, and then he was like no, I want to hug you alone, so then I did, and then I looked at her, and she looked like she didn't give a shit, and then I looked at him, and I was like okay I have to go now....bye......

I didn't know what they were gettin at but I wasn't stickin around to find out!!!!:confused::eek:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

OMG!!! I was at factory sat. and there was a sweedish couple that I was talking to, and they were both real cute. The husband went to give me a hug, so I grabbed his wife too, for like a group hug, and then he was like no, I want to hug you alone, so then I did, and then I looked at her, and she looked like she didn't give a shit, and then I looked at him, and I was like okay I have to go now....bye......

I didn't know what they were gettin at but I wasn't stickin around to find out!!!!:confused::eek:

on the dance floor???

i think iwe are talking about the same couple..they were blonde right?

the guy had glasses!!!

hahahaaa funny shit

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

on the dance floor???

i think iwe are talking about the same couple..they were blonde right?

the guy had glasses!!!

hahahaaa funny shit

Thats too funny!!! Were they with another guy???? I saw them on the second floor though not on the dancefloor, by the bar. They looked good for their age, but what the hell is that shit???

Probally like this one couple in Chicago. Whe chick had full permission to give BJ's I got one and she wanted me to video tape it. Unfortuneately she keeps all material so I think that guy gets off on it or something. But she does say no sex and no hangingout as friends after just a bj and it's the road which is fine for me. (hit n' run)

Guest jaxl

Only at Factory...where all things are possible. My guy and I would be at Factory or some other club and we would play a game.....how long would it take me to pick up a chick. We never took anyone home but I got pretty good at the game. I think at one point my best time may have been 10 minutes for a hottie