Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Price of GHB

bobbyzman

I don't know how much it costs...I haven't seen it around for about 2 years now. But let me tell you I AM A G WHORE. Anyone can do it and not pass out if they have self control and realize that you can only do it once per night. Anything over your limit and you'll sleep it off in a comatose like state. And after you wake up (even if you've only been sleeping for a 1/2 hour) you feel like you got a full night's sleep and you wake up bright eyed and bushy-tailed.

G is G.

djscotphreak, sodium hydroxide is lye. They are exactly the same thing, like E = MDMA (usually :) )

And while I did post the first G sucks post, I should have posted why I hold that opinion.

first you are correct that it is a much safer drug than many of the others from a physical aspect. The main danger is asperating on your vomit. i.e. being passed out on your back and puking. or being raped while passed out.

but since G has such a steep dose/response curve it is very easy to over do it. For example an ounce may be perfect but 1.2 ounces may knock your ass out while .8 ounces will give very mild results. All in all a very unforgiving drug.

IMO G can be used responsibly as an alcohol replacement or as a nice go to sleep drug, but not for me.

one bout of not being able to move while I vomit all over the carpet since I couldnt make it to the bed is enough.... In public it would have been a disaster.

btw G was originally poplular as a growth hormone releaser and sold legally in health food stores. Everything was peachy untill a few body builders fucked it all up.

this subject is always brought as it should. good posts djscotphreak and it290. not many people know all the truths about it and nobody is more powerful than g itself. as of a year ago, not ONE person has died from g alone. not sure of present stats. was always bc it was mixed. NEVER mix with downers.

i also have gone over the edge. did it daily and i mean alot daily. took a few months away from it and when i did it again, actually gbl, took only 1/2 a scoop and there i am in the hospital. haven't touched it since. too many relatives and friends close to me did not know what was wrong with me and really frightened not only them but more importantly, ME. used to be my favorite drug. the mellow head rush i always explained to describe the feeling. and if your head pops off be sure to get close to a pillow.

about prices: for a while there i got for $7 a water bottle full. and i have seen the price a lil over a hundred.

does anyone else remember, soma or verve. those are gbl. used as supplementation. could be bought at any fitness store. not anymore though. oh and to clarify the difference of ghb and gbl. gbl can either synthetically (w NaOH) or naturally change into ghb. injested gbl gets altered in the body to form ghb. the only differences are taking gbl will increase your Na levels, the high will last longer.

in conc, be careful, and know your limits

i don't post much but djscotphreak expresses my same opinion mostly.

for one thing, regardless of what gbl and sodium hydroxide are, they are not that after synthesis, they are then ghb!

take table salt, great on french fries, right? what is salt? NaCl, basically sodium and chlorine. would you put straight sodium or chlorine on your french fries, hell no. but combined they make a deliciously bad for blood pressure treat.

i was fortunate when ghb came my way, in a big way. iwould get 20, 16 oz bottles for $150.

i took several caps a day for 18 months with no (harmful) side effects, except improved mood, sharp increase in muscle relaxation post workout, decrease in alcoholism. it is addictive however, beware.

but now i can't get a drop, but look forward to it some day in the future.

NEVER mix g with anything, period!!!!!!!

G can be used in an effective & creative way if used properly. I used to worked as a server and worked over 50 hours a week. By sunday, my legs and personality were done== i take 3 caps of g and the day flew by and I had fun the whole day acting all goofy and being happy all day.

Just don't mess up and take too many caps. Know your limit=== I heard mess up stories of ppl "capping out".

My e days are soon over considerin the come downs are affecting everything that is important to my life. G will be part of my life, for awhile, i could see it being beneficiary used in the right way..

Remember back in last year , when u were able buy G online....

hehe Floridia not the sunshine state the costco state of illegal substances

G can be used in an effective & creative way if used properly. I used to worked as a server and worked over 50 hours a week. By sunday, my legs and personality were done== i take 3 caps of g and the day flew by and I had fun the whole day acting all goofy and being happy all day.

Just don't mess up and take too many caps. Know your limit=== I heard mess up stories of ppl "capping out".

My e days are soon over considerin the come downs are affecting everything that is important to my life. G will be part of my life, for awhile, i could see it being beneficiary used in the right way..

Remember back in last year , when u were able G online....

hehe Floridia not the sunshine state the costco state of illegal substances

Most compare it to a buzz from alcohol. I feel differently.

Takes about 5 minutes to hit and lasts about 30-40 before effects start to diminish. It's a very clean up and down...Inhibitons are lost...you feel very social and very confident.

I always say that the buzz you get from G is very dependent on your environment. For example...If I wanted to start the night out pre-game at a club...I take a cap when I meet up with my crew...feel just fine...all hyped up for the night. On the other hand...if I get home and my mind is still racing from the 2 hour door to door commute from the city...one cap will get me right to the couch watching TV...keeping the 9-5 wheels from spinning in my head. If I ever have a hangover from a heavy nights drinking...one cap...and hangover is gone (no joke). If I am still egdy from rolling at 6am...two caps and im out.....

Hope that helps...whenever I expalin to people how their first cap will make them feel...I tell them "like the most popular kid in highschool":laugh: