Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoochie Clothes

malanee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

where is the meet up and what time..id love to meet some of you all if not all of you..

:bounce:

cd

Info is posted on the ***official thread*** but its 1am at the hall to the bathrooms, if your a bit late, chances are well be infront of the DJ booth

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Check the ***Official Deep Dish*** thread. Bathroom hallway. Forgot what time. You've got a bit of a fanclub. :D

Yeah thats true.

Hey shady, WTF are you still doing at work? Hoping to rack up the posts, huh? Not under my watch :D

I've got a shitload of work to do. But now that I see you're online, I'll have to monitor the board closely and not let you slip some stat-padding posts in. Work will have to wait! I'm watching closely!

Your feeling the heat, huh? Im getting to close for comfort. When the going gets tough the tough get going....

Originally posted by vicman

Your feeling the heat, huh? Im getting to close for comfort. When the going gets tough the tough get going....

Vicman, haven't you learned by now? It's like that song from the WNBA commercial "Anything you can do, I can do better"...

Although, rush hour is over. And I'd like to go home soon... :(

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You guys are both cheating so bad. I don't think any of your posts should count if they don't relate to the topic... :rolleyes:

You know crackheads don't have any short term memory. It's impossible to remember what the topic was. So I just type whatever comes to mind sometimes. It's a disability. I'm protected by the Crackhead Disabilities Act. So therefore, my posts are legit.

You know crackheads don't have any short term memory. It's impossible to remember what the topic was. So I just type whatever comes to mind sometimes. It's a disability. I'm protected by the Crackhead Disabilities Act. So therefore, my posts are legit.

LMFAO! nice shady, nice:laugh: