Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Places to go??????

mainland

Our scene is trance, progressive trance/house, and hardhouse. I know that encompasses a wide range, but thats what we like most. I don't know too much about Crobar in Chicago. I have been to the one in Miami, which was awesome. I'm assuming they are similar. Looking for 21+, good beats, a place where you can tear it up on the dance floor and chill in a lounge area too. Not sure how things work out there. Coming from Boston where the clubs close at 2am, so we have afterhour spots that we go to after closing. But, it looks like most of the clubs are open till 4 or 5 out there. I've heard of Rednofive? Zentra and Excalibur? But, I don't know anything any of them.

1. Excalibur is a big No-NO very touristy with lots of fat people and old people + the music isn't that great.

Zentra is good for house Fridays are supposed to be good as well as Saturdays (I've never been there on a friday but heard it's good too) For a Zentra Guestlist request e-mail Zentranightclub@aol.com or www.zentranightclub.com for info.

For Red No5 Thursday is the best night there go to www.purefuture.com for info and reduced admission

Crobar is decent on Friday (however most clubs suck on Fri in chicago except a few) But Saturday is the night to go For guestlist go to www.crobarnightclub.com or for Sat go to www.djpsycho-bitch.com

Some other good clubs are Rivegauche www.rivegauchenightclub.com for list & info which has a good crowd on fri& sat but music is much better on Sat

Nocturnal www.clubnocturnal.com is good too but is Only open til 3 on sat and that is their good night fri is weak over there. But they have comp admission stamps and crds for 5am clubs

Or Transit www.transit-usa.com also only til 3 and also not good on Friday however it is good on thurs and Sat. (only til 2 on thurs)

THe major sucks all new clubs for the last year have 2/3 liquor licences but older clubs have the 4/5 licences.

Good luck & e-mail me if you need more info