Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a little help, Apartments anyone?

djdekanemit

Just wondering if anyone knows of ANY info on some apartments (1bed room or Studio) in the south beach area. Im moving from NYC to South Beach in the beginning of Dec. I will be in Naples until I find a place, just looking for some info, give me a pm, or email me.

Thanks again...........

Miami Rent

I'd recommend also looking downtown or in 'Middle Beach' or North Miami Beach. It is way cheaper in those areas, and you are still close to the action.

Living in South Beach is nice of course, but you're gonna pay for it. Gas is expensive, food is expensive, everything is scaled up a bit in price. Example. I pay a mere $1.28 a gallon for gas out here, but on South Beach, it's a $1.45 ... both mid-grade fuel at a Mobil.

Yeah I know, the problem with Miami Rent is that I hate paying the stupid realiter fee ( 1 months rent is ridiculous), Plus I ll probably be working in South Beach so I wont have a car to get back and forth. I know there is a paper that has mad listings, the last few times I was down there the prices weren't that bad. Thanx for the info pod, first rounds on me when I make it down there.

No prob.

With the shitty economy, a lot of 'fees' are waived if you press on them. My friend got a $550/mo studio on Euclid and 10th for just paying 1 month in advance to move in. Don't deal with a realtor if you can help it, always deal with the landlord if possible.

:cool: