Clubplanet Nightlife Community

System Of A Down... Show Of Respect From Me

sextacy911

OK... Maybe not a lot of u care but I wanted to post about these ppl since they are the only well-known armenians, except "dj nailz" from boston, and since I am an Armenian... gotta have some respect... they have a track called "arto" and as you might know System Of A Down is a rock band...

but this piece is the last track on their cd and it is the chorus of what they sing in my church. Its an Armenian church piece with a TRIBAL background to it... I personally think its good, maybe bcuz it stands out to me more... just wanted to state this cuz i respect them a lot for doing something religous, unlike other rock bands that scream gothis bs... thanx for reading :D :D :D

Originally posted by sextacy911

aaaahhhhhh daemoncel, your from edgewater... "E TOWN"... hott hott:D :D

fuck yeah brother... I say Ridgefield Park.. his Name is Nubar btw

and i have one question "goyag" (couldn't help it.. j/k of course)

why is that all armenian names end with ian or yan? like i would be daemoncelian

just curious..

peace bro

lolol goyag.... umm im not 100% sure why it ends in ian or yan.. but my guess is to recognize who is armenian... and as some people know there was an Armenian Genocide in 1915, which almost wiped out the Armenian population by the Turkish community... and They forced Armenians to change their last names. Thats why there are some Armenians out there which dont end in ian, just liek me, my last name used to be Oksun... now it is Minasian... my father changed it back to ian because he wanted to represent his real home land... just a lil info about how i see everything...

Guest saleen351

I listen to all types of muisc, sinatra, springsteen, q104.3 the classic rock station, but once I saw their video on mtv one night off their new album I was hooked, they have a huge following and they are talented. Their video is awesome, its about an angel....Intelligent rock like creed and other bands is def a music genere I like....