Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen Is A Cockknocker!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Where has Stay Puft been lately. I'm hoping he wasn't shipped off to a Fat Farm or something.

still fucking your fiance in the ass and cumming on her face! then I beat her with my dick and make her scream" Brian has never fucked me like this"!!!!!!!!!!

I don't start any more drama, I usually just read but nabuc your an idiot, slim007 is one of my friends from my town..

Originally posted by saleen351

"but nabuc your an idiot"

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I do see you still haven't acguired any class during your absence. It's a shame someone with your Toxic Avengerish looks should have a nicer personality. Then again someone has to lurk at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder.

Guest saleen351

Is anyone getting sick of the prez talking about Texas..WTF there is 49 more states out there...Only steers and queers in texas!

Originally posted by saleen351

Whatever dude!!!!!!!!!!!

JBR check you pm..

Slim007 we are making a Burbon street run tonight, YOU in?

Bourbon st??? You can do better than that! The bouncers are fat dorks and puny fags, and the manager is an Arab fuck. I got thrown out of their last Friday because a bouncer barrelrd over my friend and he told the fat prick off. The manager then yells "I got nukes" as we are leaving-----> What an asshole! The cops came and said they cant stand the management and people that work there, and although we are not allowed back, They dont understand why we would want to go there in the first place.

Have Fun! :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Bourbon st??? You can do better than that! The bouncers are fat dorks and puny fags, and the manager is an Arab fuck. I got thrown out of their last Friday because a bouncer barrelrd over my friend and he told the fat prick off. The manager then yells "I got nukes" as we are leaving-----> What an asshole! The cops came and said they cant stand the management and people that work there, and although we are not allowed back, They dont understand why we would want to go there in the first place.

Have Fun! :rolleyes:

Yea but the broads are top noch! You must of did something to the ppl that work there, only time I've ever had a problem was when the russian broads kept comming around and asking for money, so I called her a crackwhoare and the bouncer asked me what wass going on, I told him I was watching the yankees game and this broad came around me 3 times in 10 mins. He yelled at her and walked away.

whenever i stick my nose in cp, saleen is always gettin bashed. pretty strange. must really piss u guys off. n about the summer...damn i miss it. sure there is much merge temps fights, but hell we get to go there. never much fightin about the better club in winter time. should start the though makes the day go by with some amusement of peoples opinions.