Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some info DC Party Animals!

boxnbunnienyce

hello from nyc:

Here's the scoop...

A group of friends and myself could not pull ourselves away from going to see PVD@DC Armory...

however, we do need some help...

The PVD part we have covered, but from what I have heard

is that DJ TIESTO will be down in DC as well...

Is this true?

The word that I received was DJ Tiesto@Glow late Saturday night....

If this is so, can I get info on Glow...

Age limit for Sat Night

Dress code, etC

Admission...

the whole package...

u can either post it here

or drop me an email@ nyce@crackdealer.com

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Yes, Tiesto and Noel Sanger will be spinning at Glow on Saturday Nov. 24th. Noel Sanger will open, and Tiesto will start his set around 1 am and play until 5am. For info or directions visit www.clubglow.com or call our info line at 202-271-1171. It is 18 and over, and casual dress is permitted. You can purchase tickets online for $15 (guarantees your entrance and no wait line...purchase clubglow.com) or at the door for $20.

Glow is a bit strict on their dress code, like no sneakers. Usually if one gets there early in the night they let you in with sneakers and jeans, but if you get there later (such as the case with Tiesto) they might be a bit picky with the dress code.

Since PvD ends @ 2 by the time you get to Glow it might be 2:30 or so, so just FYI...dunno if Glow is 18+ or 21+ and Glow is pretty small, and I suspect it will get pretty packed, sound system is pretty good as the place is small and the sound carries, sometimes my ears start ringing there.....and..um,,,..Glow is located around the MCI Center.