Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEw Resident DJ at Club Fuel

thedesh

Hey guess what everone. Due to the recent loss of our resident DJ Rick Naples who we wish the best of luck in his future endevers. We at club Fuel have aquired a new resident DJ. I know I personnally can't wait for him to start his residencey. This DJ lives right over the bridge thats right a Lowell native and I think one of the best DJ's around. His hard hitting beats and unique mixes keep you onthe dance floor and make you come begging back for more. The last time I was at an event he played I practically had to go visit my chiropractor I danced so hard. Well without further adue Club Fuel announces its New Resident DJ, DJ Macguyver. Macguyver will be starting his residency with his Birthday Bash then he will be there every other week from there on out. Come on down to the club this Saqt to check out when Macguyvers Birthday Bash will be. You are not gonna wanna miss this one not only is it his Birthday but it is his residency debut. This is one party that you are not gonna wann miss. FOr all of you that were at the 6one7 411 party you all remember the sound system there right will that sound was done by Fastlane Productions the same company the runs Club Fuel. Thats right we have that same pumpin sound every Saturday Night at the one and only Club Fuel. :eek:

Club Fuel

(inside Blue Shamrock)

105 Market St.

Lowell MA

978 458 1288

Fuel As Hard As It Gets

Live Music every Friday Night

The Hottest DJ's North of Boston Every Saturday Night