Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i can't believe what i just did :(

so here i am at work, its 3am and i'm almost done with this project that's been a royal pain in my ass for the last 2 months, about ready to put the finishing touches on it....

nobody is here so sasha is playing really loud (they made the mistake of giving me a subwoofer) and the next thing i know i kick the plug and my unix box shuts off.

i don't know how many of y'all have ever worked with unix but these things are meant boot up once and then stay on for 10 years. this god damned thing has been booting for the last 30 minutes.

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trancend: haha there is no way i'm misssing nero :P

hacker: some dumb webdev job @ the finance company i work part time for. they really waste my talent as a code poet over there.

this should be a lesson to them - never put a web server on my desk and ask me to write code on it.

either that or never give a part-timer a project that people could get fired over if its not done ASAP.

in the meantime i'm working on pitch extraction at the research lab - and i'm really having issues. damn those problems that nobody's ever solved before....

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

hacker: some dumb webdev job @ the finance company i work part time for. they really waste my talent as a code poet over there.

either that or never give a part-timer a project that people could get fired over if its not done ASAP.

in the meantime i'm working on pitch extraction at the research lab - and i'm really having issues. damn those problems that nobody's ever solved before....

doesn't it suck when your employer doesn't

realize the sheer beauty of good code?

OUCH about the part-timer-with-full-timer-responsibilities thing.

pitch extraction?