Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve

I'll be at The Paradox for Thanksgiving Eve. The party should be slammin'. I was there this past Saturday and the club was jammin'. The band was hot and the DJ's were tearing up the dance floors. I got a flier while I was there and it said that the KTU party crew with Diane Prior will be there on Wednesday. Can't wait!! Hope to see you there!!:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :

Originally posted by kyttenluv18

I'll be at The Paradox for Thanksgiving Eve. The party should be slammin'. I was there this past Saturday and the club was jammin'. The band was hot and the DJ's were tearing up the dance floors. I got a flier while I was there and it said that the KTU party crew with Diane Prior will be there on Wednesday. Can't wait!! Hope to see you there!!:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :

Give me a break...........The KTU party crew and Diane Prior.......LMAO

Originally posted by kyttenluv18

I was there the past two Saturdays--the first to see Linda Lopez and KTU. Had a great time so I went back. Both times the band was good and the DJ upstairs was awesome. Got whacked again. :drunk:

I'll definately be back Wenesday, but I don't think KTU will be back this fast.

Okay, so you don't like KTU, unclebuc. Big deal. Paradox is still one of the best clubs I've ever been to. Have you ever been there? If you have you would like it too. There is something there for everybody. Downstairs is the band room. This past Saturday the band was kick ass and the room was jumpin'. And upstairs is the hiphop room and the main club room. The DJ in the club room is smokin'. He spins some sick shit. I ca't wait to go back. So please uncle, don't knock it til you've tried it

Originally posted by cigs

You guys forgot to write:

If you would like to get on the guest list for Paradox, e-mail me at imapromoter@aol.com

I work at the Paradox, and it has been pretty bangin as of late. I'm expecting Thanksgiving eve to be slammed too. Who's kittey also? Do i know you? Anyway, if someone out there isnt looking to start little girl fights on the messageboard and is old enough to drink at clubs you can get in touch w/ me @ neon77@hotmail.com and I can take care of guestlists and maybe hook up a round a shots or something. KTU definetly draws the heads too, regardless. I was thinkin of hitting factory too after work but I did that on halloween and it was the old pick your feet up and you get taken away, kinda crowd. Im guessing itll be even worse t day eve.

Originally posted by 12inch

start with a bracer,

then beer shots with red bull chasers,

then the black house,

then the mind erasers,

back to beer,

then.......:hump:

Good to see I'm not the only one getting twisted there. Shots of beer? Are you playing minute man?

What the F is a bracer???

Originally posted by phkr

Good to see I'm not the only one getting twisted there. Shots of beer? Are you playing minute man?

What the F is a bracer???

9pm

Wednesday night

party bar (the red room)

bartender mark barfoot

bracers!

8oz beer shots

slurp

Originally posted by cgm

I was going to go to Exit, but think that I am now just going to go to Image...to much to do the next day to be dead tired....but I mean....my mind might change at 3AM Wednesday night!

I Mean I'm sure when the lights go on at Image, we may have other plans...But "I Think......................:) :)

......Exit???????:confused::D