Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Islanders!! Cyberia Tonight????

$10 to get in. Not sure about the guestlist. The girl look good and if you get there around 12:30-1 you might wanna pull up a chair because sometimes it gets a line.

Not sure about the guestlist because $10 is cheap enough to get in anyways.

Not going this week, maybe next week.

Jessica Folker is going to be there.

have fun!

Gmccookny,

It's on Route 110 in Farmingdale (1815 Broadhollow road). If you know where Jillians or 56 is, you'll find this place. I live in New Hyde Park, so I head East on LIE to Exit 49 S; I get off there, take the 360 degree curve, and get on to 110. I take that straight down for a few miles until I pass adventureland on the left. You will see it on the left, you can't miss it; there's a sign that says "Cyberia." If you want to ask them any questions about directions, give them a call at 631 - 756 - 8430. You shouldn't have a problem finding the place.

I am going to be there tonight. I am leaving in a half an hour to go meet a few friends there.

Let me know where you guys will be, perhaps I can finally meet some of you.

Here is a link if anyone wants to find out more information. The site is a bit old, but it will answer questions about cover prices and what not:

www.partypics2000.com/DanceClubs/Cyberia/default.asp

Hey, thanks RudeBoyyy for the directions...now i know where that joint is:D

my fuckin friend said he will be right back, having to give his ex some final goodbye's out in lindenhurst...But NOOOOOOO,

he stayed there til like 1:00 :eek:

I wish i had read this post earlier, or i would'ave just gone there myself...Vodka RedBull, shit i would'ave noticed you, feel better :D

Well, at least i got plans tonight..there's a trance night at my old school (StOnY Brook) that i'm gonna check out tonight, and next week is just gonna be CrAzzzY!

Well, maybe next time, peeps...i'm just getting over a breakup myself, and am itching to get out more

:shake:

Aloha for now, and RudeBoy,,,i dig that quote, real fitting for my reality right now :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey, thanks RudeBoyyy for the directions...now i know where that joint is:D

my fuckin friend said he will be right back, having to give his ex some final goodbye's out in lindenhurst...But NOOOOOOO,

he stayed there til like 1:00 :eek:

I wish i had read this post earlier, or i would'ave just gone there myself...Vodka RedBull, shit i would'ave noticed you, feel better :D

Well, at least i got plans tonight..there's a trance night at my old school (StOnY Brook) that i'm gonna check out tonight, and next week is just gonna be CrAzzzY!

Well, maybe next time, peeps...i'm just getting over a breakup myself, and am itching to get out more

:shake:

Aloha for now, and RudeBoy,,,i dig that quote, real fitting for my reality right now :D

YO Cook Thanks man. I am feeling fine just can't wait till I get this damn brace off. Funny Shit I went to Stony Brook also . What years did you go? I Played Lacrosse for them. Good old Park bench days...

No prob, Cook.

There was one minor mistake in my directions, however.

When you get off at Exit 49 S, there is no 360 degree turn. Just get off, go straight and stay to the right. You will come to a light and you turn right there; that will be 110. You will see a big office building when you're about to turn.

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

YO Cook Thanks man. I am feeling fine just can't wait till I get this damn brace off. Funny Shit I went to Stony Brook also . What years did you go? I Played Lacrosse for them. Good old Park bench days...

Yo guys, just call me PaPa..i be tha smurf who lives in mushroom huts and gets down with smurfette :D

Naw, but Vodka, i graduated last spring, major Poli Sci...it's tough cause my ex goes there now, so i don't go too often, but i loved the place. haah, park bench, i only went there a coupla times.

i lived in the ghetto (amman, oneil, james)

damn, kid, i might know you... my real name's George (long hair, blonde, colorful clothes, smile a lot)

uhhh, so yeah, i'm sure you know by that who i am ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yo guys, just call me PaPa..i be tha smurf who lives in mushroom huts and gets down with smurfette :D

Naw, but Vodka, i graduated last spring, major Poli Sci...it's tough cause my ex goes there now, so i don't go too often, but i loved the place. haah, park bench, i only went there a coupla times.

i lived in the ghetto (amman, oneil, james)

damn, kid, i might know you... my real name's George (long hair, blonde, colorful clothes, smile a lot)

uhhh, so yeah, i'm sure you know by that who i am ;)

Shit I might know you I lived in amman and oneil . 1Floor but i don't remember the wing. I was allways smashed. I am sure you saw all the lacrosse shirts and jackets. I was one of them boys...