Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Thanx for everyone coming out.MISK CLO EURO KIDD AXEL GHBOY SIGMAGAL

kostaP

Well, it's 4;33AM and I just got home from work. I'd like to thank all the people from the board that came out to Image Tonight. I hope you all had a good time.

Sigmagal Happy Birthday again I hope you had fun sorry I couldn't hang for too long Things got very busy.

Axel a promo good seeing you bro we got to meetup for those tix. I'll call u on monday.

GHBoy always a pleasure (sellout)

Misk & Clo you girls are great (for those that dont know them they're beautiful) I always enjoy seeing everyone have fun. (the bubbly is gonna be a weekly thing now!!!)

Misk hope you're ok at work although youre prob. feeling shitty

Arroyo I forgot your VIP card I'll have it for you on Wed. If you're coming by. Good meeting you too!

Eurochic we gotta meet up ask for me next time.(hope everything was ok)

Kidd24 same goes for you whats the deal. I didnt even check my list to see if you were here.(But if you do come again ask the bartender to get me so we can meet up.)

Wed thanksgiving eve. Doors open at 8:00pmfor this special event

Music by Denny Tsettos

$1 drinks till 11:00 pm

I'm running a reduced list (special event) for all CP members PM me to be on it. FREE BEFORE 10 ON MY LIST REDUCED AFTER.

Also I'll have a VIP section w/ some bubbly for all CP members to enjoy!!

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE AGAIN!!:) :) :) :) :tongue:;):D

ahhh the scoops

Yo, my bad for leaving last night. I had some straight out of the bathtub GH waiting in my car for me. Thanks for everything though again. I'll def be out thursday, we'll get silly. Give me a call on my cell tonight(Saturday), I have something to ask you.

Rick