Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lust Party @ Sutra - Ft. Lauderdale

vaughanz

Well... I'm just going to sleep after a very long and fun evening!

I got a bit tipsy.... but really had an awesome time! Crowd was VERY intot he music despite a not so good sound system! I was blessed to have a VERY special guest light guy .. Marick ==!!!!

and much love from my girl Stacey! You are the shiznit! Also... finally met Johnny13!!1 Thanks bro.. had fun!

OK ... everythings a blur.. see you later!!!

Vaughan

yes, thanks for a great night, it was def. fun!! looking forward to a good sat. night every week now! it was a good openning night. the place was packed and everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun and enjoying the music! and thats always a good thing so...

Thanks Sheldon and Vaughan, had a great time last night kept the tunes flowing. Me and my mates got a bit too wankered. The crowd did seem up for it last night. Tunes of the evening for did it for me.

Jamiroquai - Little L

Jon Culter - Its Yours

Jask - Beautiful

Save Your Soul is the new party on Fridays @ Mercury Lounge!!

The grand opening is Friday the 30th it will be filled w/ lots of housey people getting down to the cool winter sounds of Vaughan & Sheldon. I can't wait for this new location it is perfect.