Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nite @ Glow

vixenfoxxy

Hey, I was there last saturday and it was off the hook.

Too bad that I meet you guys kind of late; But the ones I got to see where really cool people.

Vixxenfoxxy--- cool as hell, look awesome in the cage. ;) I know you remember me..

melanee- Dint have the chance to talk to you---- awesome dancer. "She danced all night long"

Dave.-- a great, I hope I can see you again.

Please forgive me for being so fuck up, but I will be straight next time.,:D

I just regret no meeting you all earlier.

Hope to have another great night with you guys. :cool:

Originally posted by ernextnation

Hey, I was there last saturday and it was off the hook.

Too bad that I meet you guys kind of late; But the ones I got to see where really cool people.

Vixxenfoxxy--- cool as hell, look awesome in the cage. ;) I know you remember me..

melanee- Dint have the chance to talk to you---- awesome dancer. "She danced all night long"

Dave.-- a great, I hope I can see you again.

Please forgive me for being so fuck up, but I will be straight next time.,:D

I just regret no meeting you all earlier.

Hope to have another great night with you guys. :cool:

oopp...

My bad. I'm actually Elpapi........Just using ernext screen name. Hey dont go hard on me; I'm a newby ok....

hey y'all... Sat was awesome! Alongside malanee, I danced the entire night too... woohoo! D:Fuse rocks! I'm glad I made the trip all the way from the north... i gotta get me some D:Fuse up here at Avalon!

Vicman.. great meeting ya... you sure are a talker on here... i'm gone for two months and the whole board is chatting up a storm...

hope to see ya soon :)

oopp...

My bad. I'm actually Elpapi........Just using ernext screen name. Hey dont go hard on me; I'm a newby ok....

Thats cool man.We really had a good time.

Let me know if u are going to NY this weekend bcause Im going to Miami, my mom wants me down there. Also Ill try to catch Jhonny Vicious at Liquid.

Next time use your own name(just kidding)

:D :D :D

Originally posted by a1wave

hey y'all... Sat was awesome! Alongside malanee, I danced the entire night too... woohoo! D:Fuse rocks! I'm glad I made the trip all the way from the north... i gotta get me some D:Fuse up here at Avalon!

Vicman.. great meeting ya... you sure are a talker on here... i'm gone for two months and the whole board is chatting up a storm...

hope to see ya soon :)

a1wave, totally cool meeting you on Saturday and hanging out, remember the cider drink. you hafta make trips down her more often....or we have to make trips up there and raid your fridge :D

still cant believe that D:Fuse remembered you and malanee from the last times you guys saw him...what are you guys the official D:Fuse fan club? :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

a1wave, totally cool meeting you on Saturday and hanging out, remember the cider drink. you hafta make trips down her more often....or we have to make trips up there and raid your fridge :D

still cant believe that D:Fuse remembered you and malanee from the last times you guys saw him...what are you guys the official D:Fuse fan club? :tongue:

Yeah, some people would say we're stalkers. But we're really just his #1 fans! :laugh:

Hey ernextnation, you down in MIA? Whats the scoop on WMC? I pretty serious about going down there and catching it this year and dragging some of my useless friends in MIA/FtLaud. with me.

Ill be the there for sure.Just lets keep in contac and Ill hook u up in everything I can.

Ill be the there for sure.Just lets keep in contac and Ill hook u up in everything I can.

Cool ernextnation I'm totally committed to going down to MIA for that. Been meaning to going down there for the past couple of months.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ya know what's funny is that I actually *was* wearing that very same royal blue thong to go with my blue sequin almost-bikini-top halter thingie (but don't worry i paired it with normal pants so it wasn't hooched out :D )

awwwww vixen....I missed that also? I though that shady was the only one with thong-dar problems on the board...I think my thong-dar is also malfunctioning :D :D

awwwww vixen....I missed that also? I though that shady was the only one with thong-dar problems on the board...I think my thong-dar is also malfunctioning :D :D

I'm returning my thong-dar. It's obviously not working. I'm gonna try to exchange it for a fully functional thong-dar. I mean, c'mon. Royal blue thong? Blue sequin almost bikini top halter thingie? I was standing next to that and didn't notice???? What the hell was I doing? Concentrating on the music or something? Blah! ;):rolleyes: