Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Convince Me To Move To Miami????

freshl7freshl7

As far as girls go, every place has their girls with issues. Up north, you have a lot of conservative women. I'll be honest, that doesn't ring true with me. I'm quite the deviant in certain ways, and that didn't go over too well when I lived up north. Down here, most girls could give a hoot about my particular tastes, but there's the whole 'you gotta be a rich guy' aspect to everything. Midwest is the same as the north, way out west you get the Pam Andersons with their brains in their boobs, and a certain percentage of the girls who consider bathing optional.

Even if the weather was nice up north, I'd still stay down here. Cost of living is lower, for one, and the people are generally nicer.

Plus, with my career choice, it's a bitch to function up there. Even my more illustrious colleauges have a problem getting cleared to shoot at places in NYC and so forth.

Car insurance is cheaper, too, and there's no such thing as inspections in Florida. As long as you cough up your forty some-odd dollars every year, you can keep your car registered.

So, I would definitely move down here.

Johnny, if it wasn't for Northerners, Miami would not exist as it does today.

Look at where a good percentage of the early scene promoters got their start. It was usually in New York, or another city up that way. Or in some cases, Europe.

Even the promoters and club owners who were born or raised here had some help from up north. Louis has Danny T. as a friend, leading to the success that Space is today. Ken and Cal of crobar are from Chicago....Gerry Kelly is from Ireland...Chris Paciello of the old Liquid was from NY....

Miami is Miami because of 'outsiders'. What makes Miami what it is is the conglomeration of people from all over. Sure, a lot of the current crop is quite annoying, seeking to make Miami into 'just another city', but that's never gonna take hold, the established outsiders and locals will not allow it.

We benefit enormously from the outside influence. Not to sound derogatory, but our club scene would be primarily hip-hop and Latin sounds if it wasn't for a lot of visitors-turned-residents.

Fresh, ignore what this guy says. Come on down, it's a hoot.

Originally posted by saleen351

And the girls in Staten Island are the best in America..More hot ass per capita then any where I've every been. Then sobe then Nj then Nyc....

ahh good old smelly staten island my old home, also the home of the worlds largest landfill, yes the girls there are all hot, the ones who look 21 are 16 year olds who dress really nice, and the 21 year olds all go out with 30 year old stockbrokers, lol. ive seen gorgeous woman down here, more in miami then ft.lauderdale, around the ages of like 18-early 20's, i seen the woman dont know fashion as much as the girls do in NY, big turnoff, but theres a good % who know whats up down here...:D

listen you fucking stupid men who are maoning and groaning about the "bitches" in miami lets get one thing straight, the only people me or any of my friends would be bitchy to, would be some areshole on the street trying to say disgusting things to us or some sleaze ball in a club talking about the size of his dick/paypacket to try and impress us thinking that we have no other interests apart form thoses two things....everyone i know (rich and poor girls) have a lot more on their mind than a guys paypacket and to generalise us all as thast type of person is just bullshit.

I f you have ever experienced a girl being bitchy to you in a club think about what you said to her before she was bitchy to you.

dont generalise.

Juliax

Who's generalizing?:rolleyes:

Well I know I wasn't moaning and groaning about anything....but I do know that the majority of girls that hang out in Coconut Grove are 'generally' not even near as down to earth as the chics a little further north as in Ft. Lauderdale...

Fair enough, but one of you jumped on the thread that miami girls are bitchy and the rest just agreed, with probably no prior knowledge..... When you say the girls from coconut grove, do you possibly mean the ones that hang out in rock bars like flannigans and hang around the mall at night...those kinds off girls i can agree with you on, because their more likely to want to mug you that talk to you...but ive always lived in sobe so can only speak for the girls i know there.

Julia