Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the WORST DJ sets that you have ever seen in a DC club?

vicman

I don't know who was spinning that Thursday night that I went to Platinum to promote, but honestly, I hope I never do know 'cause he stunk like a rank-ass, week-old pavement-in-the-heat roadkilled pepe-le-pew skunk that was mowed down by a tractor trailer full of manure (which proceeded to spill its contents onto the road thereafter). Then again, what do we expect from Platinum?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I don't know who was spinning that Thursday night that I went to Platinum to promote, but honestly, I hope I never do know 'cause he stunk like a rank-ass, week-old pavement-in-the-heat roadkilled pepe-le-pew skunk that was mowed down by a tractor trailer full of manure (which proceeded to spill its contents onto the road thereafter). Then again, what do we expect from Platinum?:rolleyes:

So you're saying you liked his set? Your description was not quite clear. C'mon, Vixen, you know you don't have to pull punches on this board. Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back, now... :D

Hmmm, I don't remember seeing any fliers saying that Oakie would be spinning at Platinum... :rolleyes:

This is a tough one! I've been to clubs where I expected the DJ to be bad and wasn't disappointed (Heaven, Platinum, Georgetown). But most of the big names I've gone to see have been good, if not mind-blowing! Both times I saw Deep dish, I was disappointed - but I don't necessarily think it was because they sucked - since so many other people liked the show. I guess they are just not my style!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! (for the non internet savvy that means laughing my fucking ass off):D

i have never agreed before in my whole entire LIFE!!!!!

:bounce:

cd