Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hahaha....a funny commercial

did anyone see the ford concorde commercial? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it was these kids in the car and the kids like "where did you my name" and the mom was like, "i named you after the place you were conceived" and then he looks at his baby brother and is like, "so why is he named concorde?" and stares at the dashboard in amazement

Ever see the smart beeper one with the bank robber & the police?

They made the bank robber put a band with holes like hamburgler from mcdonalds. He's just robbed a bank & is flee-ing away. There is about 10 cop cars behind him chasing him & he decides to make a U-turn, so he puts on his left signal blinker to make a u-turn. LOL (then it says "Be smart, use smart beep) haha

i saw another one last nite, where these two guys with minivans are talking, and one guy goes...so you wanna, you know, swap? and the other guy goes, your wife's into that???? and the first guy goes, yea and the kids too! here ya go! and hands him his car keys :)

Originally posted by ggfella4

i like the voicestream commercial with teh monkeys... i think its cute

peace out

gianni

Hahah with the DMV... that was classic.... but tranced, it was a girl that asked the mother and it was her little sister:tongue: I know, I'm being a dick to one of your posts right?

LOL... did you see that... I think jaguar commercial... its a guy on christmas day i think, opening up a gift and its a model of a jaguar and his face is all dissapointed, and sad and his wife takes a pic of him and hes like i dont want to see the pic, i dont care about the pic, however behind him is the real jag... and you can see it in the pic...