Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: L.I. Peeps

Originally posted by kaligirl

Okay, I found out that he will be there Wednesday night. I just called them. I guess I should of done that before. Stupid me. So who's going???

Wednesday night???Hes at Exit tomorrow night.. Hes supposed to be at Zacharys on thursday thanksgiving day night..ITs on his website and all.maybe they made a mistake.who knows

okay I just called back again and I told them he is supposed to be at Exit on Wednesday. So they checked again and was like oh thats right. He will be here on Thursday. Damm, some people can't even get there shit straight. Why do they even work there anywayz? So I guess I will see him Thursday cause I am not paying that ridiculous price to go to EXIT!!!!

Hey xtcgirlie...thanks for the info...East Meadow huh?!...Any feedback on the club itself?...I doubt I'll go though. Thinking of S&D @Cipriani, then with Thanksgiving day minus sleep = early sack-time thursday night! But, I'll keep it in mind for another time.

Originally posted by bdinke01

Hey xtcgirlie...thanks for the info...East Meadow huh?!...Any feedback on the club itself?...I doubt I'll go though. Thinking of S&D @Cipriani, then with Thanksgiving day minus sleep = early sack-time thursday night! But, I'll keep it in mind for another time.

Its one of the Long island clubs I like.. They have alot of guest dj's there example Johhny Vicious, I know Jason ojeda has spun there too..Its a nice place, small,classy,but the music is lacking but thats to be expected for long island.. Maybe I'll see ya there one time..:D

Originally posted by kaligirl

okay I just called back again and I told them he is supposed to be at Exit on Wednesday. So they checked again and was like oh thats right. He will be here on Thursday. Damm, some people can't even get there shit straight. Why do they even work there anywayz? So I guess I will see him Thursday cause I am not paying that ridiculous price to go to EXIT!!!!

hehe dam people!!Spreading the wrong info...

I would like to go to Zachary's tommorrow night but all my friends are gonna be home in Jerzy & West Chest...They say there gonna be too tired and full to come out to the Island...this sucks. I haven't seen Vicious since Bridgeview! Can't seem him tonight cause they don't want to go to Exit...I CAN'T WIN!!

I would like to go to Zachary's tommorrow night but all my friends are gonna be home in Jerzy & West Chest...They say there gonna be too tired and full to come out to the Island...this sucks. I haven't seen Vicious since Bridgeview! Can't seem him tonight cause they don't want to go to Exit...I CAN'T WIN!!

THat definatly sucks! Its not every day that a dj like this is on L.I. And that u don't have to pay 30 bucks to see.:(

Yeah...tell me about it...I'm gonna try and scrounge up someone to go with me...gotta make some calls.

You shoud just come meet us.. It doesn't matter if u go alone, I might be too cause everyone is gonna be too tired.. Me,Msoprano & pfloyd will all be there so just come chill with us...IM me at nygirli if u want..We could set a time to meet..