Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk's new track CD (here are all the tracks on it!)

Disc 1

1. Digital Reason- Ashtrax 2. Innocence- Joker Jam 3. First- Private Taste 4. Feeling Good- Jimpy 5. Vega- Paul Van Dyk 6. TBC.- Southern Comfort 7. Iio - Rapture (Tastes So Sweet) 8. So Alive- Sippin Soma 9. Killin' Me- Timo Maas 10. B.W.Y.- Maja Na Damu 11. Elevation- U2 12. Autumn- Paul Van Dyk 13. Cristalle- Viframa 14. Furthermost- Solicitus 15. Four Days- Subsky 16. Empire- Second Sun 17. Out There- Paul Van Dyk

Disc: 2

1. Shout C'mon - Sagitaire 2. Epic Monolith - Micro De Govia 3. Massive - Ralphie B 4. Questions Must Be Asked - David Forbes 5. Activity - Way Out West 6. Interference - Connector 7. Secrets & Lies - Blank & Janes 8. Reach Me - Lexicon 4 9. Reset - Jamnesia 10. Into The Night - 4 String 11. Let's Go - Activex 12. In Progress - Signum 13. Section 0 - Walter & Gelder 14. Club Attack - Solid Sleep 15. Starchildren - Guardian of the Earth 16. Dreamland - Nu-NRG

For more info., on the disk or the PVD tour email me or PM me.,

marcelias22@yahoo.com

Ralphie B Massive is the hottest track , such a positive vibe.

and for all you downloaders , who call yourself the true fans , and want paul to come spin for you in NY ,, go and support him and buy his cd instead of downloading , why should he come here for you , they'll all quit soon if everyone starts downloading . and you'll be listnin to the KTU all day long .