Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious Thankgiving Day??

Originally posted by jbocc10

is anyone going to Zachary's (on Long Island) to see Vicious? i heard from Pfloyd and msoprano he threw down an intense set last year. anyone from Long Island looking ofr somewhere to go..... vicious will blow the roof off im sure.

yooooooooooooooo bocc.. gonna be intense!!

imma get loose bro.. can't wait :D

is anyone going to Zachary's (on Long Island) to see Vicious? i heard from Pfloyd and msoprano he threw down an intense set last year. anyone from Long Island looking ofr somewhere to go..... vicious will blow the roof off im sure.

yo bitch dont ruin my meet up thread:blown: :blown:

lmfaooooooo see ya bro

how intense was it bro??? and are you positive the roof ill be blown off??? hahaha careful bro i'm old skool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyhow we should definately hit it up

• 4 years later...

:rofl: I used to valet park at Zacharys back in '98 ... that place was such a fucking drug hole .. I one time opened the door for a female up in a c230 and she lined up a bump of something and then grabbed her bowl, took a hit, told me to finish it up for her. She jumped out, all 5'2 100lbs of her .. and broke out .. that place was the shit, cops would always come out REDICK DRUNK!

my friends and i are going there!

Yeah, i hope you have a good time ..