Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Butterflies

moskg

Chill ya prick! Brotha just needs some help here... Sometimes I wonder if people like you have a clue that a pill is not pressed only ONE TIME IN HISTORY.... There have been many different butterflies, probably from same chef owning butterfly print using different recipe each time... Go back to your weak seasonal Miami scene...

Originally posted by xcracker

Chill ya prick! Brotha just needs some help here... Sometimes I wonder if people like you have a clue that a pill is not pressed only ONE TIME IN HISTORY.... There have been many different butterflies, probably from same chef owning butterfly print using different recipe each time... Go back to your weak seasonal Miami scene...

Chill out ... :)

Totally true each pill is never the same ,each pill in the same batch is never same the same ........Never trust a logo . ;)

Originally posted by xcracker

Exactly my point. Asking about a butterfly when you know that there are numerous ones out there, many of which are bunk, is pretty pointless. At least the link has photos and shows that some of them have E and K which will give a positive EZ test :(

What do you hope to find out? What could anyone say that would make you buy these?

BTW orally DXM and K are kind of similar.

PS Dave just came down in the absolutely worst time of year, ask him if he thought we have a weak seasonal scene.

Your loving prick... Shroomy :)

BTW xcracker, I normally would have jumped all over your ass, but I am still humbled by your fucking jets.... :(

Its all good bro, just had crazy morning here at work (mini venting on cp for me).. I think gmosk is interested in NY area recent butterflys.. Was down SoBe twice this year, Crobar kicks ass, but bangs up too early.. Space is only afterhours Ive heard of.. I just enjoy the variety up here for afterhours. Enjoy your Holiday... Be safe :D

By my asking of what peoples experiences are I was hoping to find out what to expect. Speedy / Dance / Dopey etc... not on whether or not I should buy them since that is too late. I guarantee for every pill name there will always be a flame about how it was the shit or just sucked ass. Regardless I will post my experience next week.

and in regards to jumping on Xcraker's ass, I should of been the one telling you to chill the fuck out, but I understood that some people just think this board is full of little raving kids. Which I am not.

Be that as it may, everyone enjoy this nice looonnng weekend and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I know that it's just dye, but if you look up your pills or test them on your own, in my experience, I've found that a lot of green ones have some funny shit in them. I live in Baltimore, so maybe it's different around here. My point is that no matter what color they are, you should always test.