Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Find yourself… At ^^^OHM^^^ this Saturday, November 24th!

toxic

Find yourself… At ^^^OHM^^^ this Saturday, November 24th!

Main floor music… RUSS REIGN

Amber Room… hip-hop by DJ DO-IT

~~$20 reduced admission on Dave H.'s Guestlist~~

>>Those who bring a guest (and this email) to OHM will receive *complimentary* admission for themselves (guest may not receive free admission, but will receive reduced admission)!

***Crowd is sophisticated, upscale and 21+!***

~DINNER & VIP TABLE RESERVATIONS are available at Club Ohm. Light fare is served until 2am. Reply to this email to book birthday or special parties!

^^^OHM^^^ IS LOCATED AT:

16 West 22nd Street

(Between 5th & 6th aves)

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

**Please note: Toxic Productions, Inc., has been acquired by a media company. Check your email for further information!

Please forward this email to all your clubbing friends!

Better make it a lot to get people to go. Was there last week and the crowd (sparse as it was) was mad young..I was actually worried that the police were gonna shut it down...Now Im only 22 but i felt old..Eventually someone will realize that 19 year old promoters should not promote 21+ nights.

Should advertise OHM no id saturdays.its not worth the free admission. Try c-fly instead... Willy T

I just joined the party and trust me I am not some 19 year old promoter :)

This week will be very different, I brought in a new hip-hop DJ with a large industry following, Russ Reign is back this week. For anyone that would like to check the party out please email me at daveh@toxiczone.com and I will comp you and all your guests. This is because I know you will like the party and come back again.

Now how can you lose with that?