Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman@Earth@Dream

crank47

Some info I came across on the venue (Dream):

"DREAM is 4 levels of the newest and most elegant space in the city, holding close to 5,000 people. There is an upscale art deco lounge on the first floor for you to chill out in. The second level is an enormous dance floor that has a sound system that can hang with any NY club. The roof is a two level roof deck over looking the city. The VIP lounge has:

12 PERSON JACUZZI / 10 PERSON GROUP SHOWER / 2 52'' Sony Flat Screen TV's / POOL TABLES and tons of other things to keep you "occupied"!

But that is nothing compared to this:

YOU CAN RENT PRIVATE ROOMS IN THE CLUB OVER NIGHT!

In the room:

Bed / Shower / Couches & Chairs / TV / Private Waitress

You have to see this club to believe it! It is amazing!

EVERY SATURDAY @ DREAM GET:

OPEN BAR, complimentary hors d'oeouvres and NO COVER from 8-10pm

2 for 1 Bud/ Bud Light and 1/2 price Martinis and 1/2 price Grand Marnier ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

1st Floor - Acid Jazz, Deep House, Contempory Lounge

2nd Floor - HIP HOP

3rd Floor - Funk & Soul

The club has attained three fenced in parking lots around the club that will be secured by a guard, and free shuttle buses will run from the lots to the entrance of the club.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!"

Ummm..., 10 person group shower!? Private rooms!? Not sure what to make of this...

Dayummmm, hot tubin'?? Marc Barnes is going all out!

I went on Thursday to see Dave Seaman - it was okay...just okay. The best music was on the entrance level - 'the lounge area'...Great soul vibe - the main dance floor, eh, that was okay too. I expected a lot more out of Seaman, a lot more... the upper level was rooftop w/ a big canopy over it - varied music, but the system was weak!!!

Personally I felt there was too much security inside - granted they probably won't care what I am poppin, but it gave me the willies anyway so I hit the bathroom to get my roll on....

I won't even rant about the $9 Red Bull & Vodka....

my 2 cents

da rabbit

But is this legal?:laugh: I mean, it's gonna be so dirty, 12 person jacuzzi, there are gonna be so many dirty, drunk, crazy girls up in that piece. I dunno, are they gonna change the bed sheets? Wash the showers and jacuzzis every night? If not, that's just gonna be a place to chill, drink, and catch STDs. lol, not my idea of a good saturday night. But, I know it's gonna be fucking wild when that shit opens, so much kinky shit is gonna happen, i can't wait:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

one of my friends said it was like $5,000 dollars to rent the vip for like the night? wtf is up with that? you better be getting some "extra services" from the staff or some shit...:laugh:

Yeah I'm with dcsglow on this, for 5g I want...no, I DEMAND the extra "perks."

I've heard some other reviews on the place and all seem to agree that the sound system was pretty darn bad. Said that tables were vibrating around when the music was on and that might have influenced Seaman to vary his track selection.

I hope they do get that sh*t fixed, 'cause if that place takes off and they bring in good quality dj's, hell I'll play dress-up on some ocassions and check the place out.

I dunno about renting the jacuzzi and beds, it might be raunchy for vicman. Id rather be using my sick leave to recover from a hangover or coming down from a pill and not getting treatment for an STD.

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah I'm with dcsglow on this, for 5g I want...no, I DEMAND the extra "perks."

I've heard some other reviews on the place and all seem to agree that the sound system was pretty darn bad. Said that tables were vibrating around when the music was on and that might have influenced Seaman to vary his track selection.

I hope they do get that sh*t fixed, 'cause if that place takes off and they bring in good quality dj's, hell I'll play dress-up on some ocassions and check the place out.

I dunno about renting the jacuzzi and beds, it might be raunchy for vicman. Id rather be using my sick leave to recover from a hangover or coming down from a pill and not getting treatment for an STD.

Well, I'm not sure when they'll bring in good DJ's. Cause I saw an ad for the place, and the main floor is supposed to be hip-hop. I'm guessing since the opening night of the Dream party was on a Thursday, that it'll continue to be on Thursdays.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No way, baby. Shady's straight like the delivery dock - "No parking in rear".

:laugh:LMFAO!!!:laugh: DUDE...where the fuck do you come up with this shit, maybe it's in the CP manual that you automaticaly get funnier and quicker with your responses when you get over like 500...lol, sheeeit, i got couple hundred more to go, before i can be like the infamous CP legends...PGiddy, Shady, Vicman...ehh and I GUESS Vixen...:D:laugh: