Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY F'in TENAGLIA!!!

W-O-W!!!!!

Thats all I have to say!!! :)

Danny was sooooo good at the SF on thankgiving eve..!!

Its gotta be one of the better parties I've been to..!!

Danny has go to be one the most superior DJs on this planet, if not the very best! This was my first time hearing him live, and I must say he totally wooped my ass - to say the very least...!!

The music was awesome, the atmosphere was great, the crowd was very interesting indeed (as someone point out here earlier ;)

I had to leave early (8am) cause I had a flight back home (Israel), so that was a bit misfortunate, but I understand danny was kicking it for many hours longer!! damn I wish I was there!!!

:tongue:

Anyway, I'm back in NYC in about 2-3 weeks, for another round of DT I hope.. and this time im staying up til the bitter end.!

I'd be delighted to meet any of you forum members when I do come back to NYC, I'll be posting my arrival date when I'll know it.

Anyway, keep on rocking! NYC night club scene rocks from what I've seen!,. ;)

Cheers.

-- magey

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Actually I went to LL before Danny and Dave and ray went to S&D before Danny. The Line was a 2 and a half hour wait for S&D and that is if you had a ticket. LL well I have to idea about the line I go right in since I used to work there. I crowd wasn't in full swing yet. I will be at Vinyl definitly later on. Cause you know

VINYL IS THE ANSWER!

well LL fairly rocked til it had to close @ 6:30am........then centro rocked last nite........and Vinyl will rock tonite, and my legs will fall off..........zoolander do, blue tank, bone aviator pants zipped off bouncing like a kangaroo, that'd beme ;)