FRIDAYS @ CLUB ABYSS:

EMAIL US BACK AT mailto:****************@AOL.COM

OR CALL

JERRY X @ 732-207-7247

or

JUST SAY "MILLENIA" AT THE GUEST LIST TABLE

(SPECIFY THE NIGHT, YOUR NAME AND LAST INITIAL PLUS

THE AMOUNT IN YOUR PARTY)

how can 4 Djs spin in one night at a club that is only banging for 2 hours,,,,,,30 mins a piece, 5 tracks a piece????I don't get it, maybee I'm reading it wrong..........or is ktu broadcasting from abyss, then that really doesn't make sense since the music on ktu will differ from whats played in the club........and I don't think RSL is even gonna be IN the club, I don't think it makes any sense to bring in 3 well known djs to a club to play tracks that arent gonna be heard in the club, plus from a technical standpoint is makes NO sense! What is going on here, I would love to know. I think the wool has been pulled over our eyes, if not then I aplogize, but this makes no sense, and I was gonna go with a carbone and a big crew from the shore........

Originally posted by saleen351

how can 4 Djs spin in one night at a club that is only banging for 2 hours,,,,,,30 mins a piece, 5 tracks a piece????I don't get it, maybee I'm reading it wrong..........or is ktu broadcasting from abyss, then that really doesn't make sense since the music on ktu will differ from whats played in the club........and I don't think RSL is even gonna be IN the club, I don't think it makes any sense to bring in 3 well known djs to a club to play tracks that arent gonna be heard in the club, plus from a technical standpoint is makes NO sense! What is going on here, I would love to know. I think the wool has been pulled over our eyes, if not then I aplogize, but this makes no sense, and I was gonna go with a carbone and a big crew from the shore........

Riddler, Scribbles and Devito will not be in attendence at Abyss. There wil be live broadcasts from there, as in Broadway Bill Lee will be there and doing something live On KTU. That's just a way that clubs get more people to come there.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Riddler, Scribbles and Devito will not be in attendence at Abyss. There wil be live broadcasts from there, as in Broadway Bill Lee will be there and doing something live On KTU. That's just a way that clubs get more people to come there.

THAT IS NOT WHAT ITS SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THE POST AND THINK WHAT A RATIONAL NORMAL PERSON WILL THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW BILL LEE EVERY 30 mins saying "wow the girls are everywhere, the place is rocking, RS sick, by the time ppl here it on the radio the place is closed cause if you hear it at 12 then by the time you get ther its 1 am and time to go home....Makes no sense again...........

Originally posted by saleen351

THAT IS NOT WHAT ITS SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THE POST AND THINK WHAT A RATIONAL NORMAL PERSON WILL THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW BILL LEE EVERY 30 mins saying "wow the girls are everywhere, the place is rocking, RS sick, by the time ppl here it on the radio the place is closed cause if you hear it at 12 then by the time you get ther its 1 am and time to go home....Makes no sense again...........

I know what the posts say but club owners and promoters are shady individuals, for the most part. You have to take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

It just goes to show you that these PROMOTERS target all the SMART;) :D people in Jersey.

Everyone should realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE for 5 dj's to be on the 1 and 2's throughout the night, especially in Jersey where the place will be crowded for only 3 hours. :tongue:

Way to setthem straight JBR......:laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I know what the posts say but club owners and promoters are shady individuals, for the most part.

I dont think its fair to call them shady. They're doin a job just like anyone else. I don't promote, but some of my friends do, and I don't think they're shady. It's like ya say, take it with a grain of salt. You can't count on somebody you don't even know. That goes for every person, not just promoters:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Last night was sooo good at Abyss!!! Richie was playing some good tracks.....Totally on point. A evening well spent:D

Oh yeah, good friends help too!!!!!:)

Agreed...:D. Ready for ROUND 2?? or should I say 3, if ya count the afterparty:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

I dont think its fair to call them shady. They're doin a job just like anyone else. I don't promote, but some of my friends do, and I don't think they're shady. It's like ya say, take it with a grain of salt. You can't count on somebody you don't even know. That goes for every person, not just promoters:D

I am gonna ride this promoter on every post until he clears this up. We don't work all week and spend our hard earned money at these places to be lied too..WTF, no way- I rode kosta for it and he fixed it, and i'm gonna ride this one, I was imed a few times by certain individuals that saw my post, they were presented with the same oppurtunity at their club with RSL all turned it down, for obvious reasons, I know some promoters and they know I wouldn't let them slide just because I know them.... All someone has to do is post and clear it up.....

Club owners and promoters are NOT shady at all. They are just trying to do their job which is to get as many people into their clubs as possible. As for Abyss.....they should know better then to promote all those DJ's for 1 night.....come on now boys we're alot smarter then that. :tongue:

I would just like to add my 2 cents in here, anyone that knows anything about "club world" knows exactly what RSL is, its a live broadcast on KTU from a specific venue with those three DJ's spinning from KTU not the CLUB itself, it may have come off the wrong way, but honestly what promoter wants to promote The Riddler, or Louie Devito at his club, they are both clowns, now Scott (Skribble) on the other hand can drop beats and hang with anyone behind the 1 & 2's, so Jerry X, please retract your stupid statement......lol