Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious At Zacharys.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

once again a ridiculous set at zacharys,,,took it back with some old school tunnel joints...we chilled with vicious for a bit before he went on had a few drinks and just talked...he killed it tonight....just sick....at the end of the night there were about 20 people left and half of them were cp heads getting lose to johnny and some sick shit that he was throwin down....nyc residency is long over due...BRING BACK THE TUNNEL BABY!!!!!!!!!

HUGE SHOUT TO TO LOWMAZADA...FINALLY GOOD TO MEET YOU AND YOUR GIRL BRO....JOHNATHONNY AND NYCMUZIK2000 AND OF COURSE DEBBIE ALWAYS A PLEASURE....

great night i was a drunken mess and my friends and i had to wait over an hour for a fucking taxi but its still all good....

I threw some heat from my car to keep you guys warm. ;)

g00d night overall. although the quality of zach's system is way below par w/ what you would call a decent nightclub. ;)

oh yea. count em $12 TWELVE $12 dollars for a redbull vodka!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh yea. huge shoutout to the bathroom attendant who left me standing there with dripping hands while he proceded to comb his hair for 30 minutes. l00king good br0!

Had a good time last night. It was cool meeting msoprano and ggfella. Vicious was once again on point last night. He dropped alot of older vocals. I'm also convinced Adrenaline sounds the best on a real BIG sound system. It also seemed like the place started clearing alittle early. Then we had some dick thinking it was high school again deciding to drop a stink bomb. The only thing that sucked was the fact that I had to leave early to go drive some people back in Jersey. And we def. need to bring back the Tunnel......

Zacharys was off the fuckiin hook last night!!! i had an awesome time...lowmazda, nycmuzik2000 nice meetin the both of you. Lucky for me i found a camera by the coat check so i took it and got some nice pics with vicious and othe cp peeps...night was absolutly insane..i was dancin all night and me and jbocc were the only 2 left on the dance floor when they turned the house lights on. definatly fun hangin out with vicious, did some shots, and he bought us drinks which was really cool... thanks man!!

we waited outside for like an hour and 15 mins waitin for a fuckin taxi that never showed up.. thank god we seen a taxi drivin by and waved his ass down...other than that the night was fuckin awesome...good birthday present..

btw, my ears are still ringing.:(

peace out

gianni

we were talkin to vicious before he came on and we asked him if he was gonna rip zacharys and hes like...dont worry i have a few surprises for you guys.....the last 7 or 8 tracks he dropped were fucking ridiculous.....i neeeeeed those track ids asap....

Originally posted by msoprano13

we were talkin to vicious before he came on and we asked him if he was gonna rip zacharys and hes like...dont worry i have a few surprises for you guys.....the last 7 or 8 tracks he dropped were fucking ridiculous.....i neeeeeed those track ids asap....

yea, seriously

Originally posted by msoprano13

my friends and i had to wait over an hour for a fucking taxi but its still all good....

sorry bout that bro i thought you guys bounced and they wouldn't let me back in.....

as for the night i wasn't feelin Whackary's at all. Vicious was throwin down some ill shit as per usual, but my fawkin ears felt like they were bleeding because the system was horrible (stupid to complain about the system i know but shit sucked) I was also totally sober so... Then some sloot spilled a drink on me so i was fed up and bounced over to chelsea street with one of my other boys to meet up with some other people and catch a little hip hop. Decent time over there Rob Base on stage kinda interesting.

Basically spent my first and most likely last night at whackary's. I met som people very briefly. Sorry if i snubbed anyone i was just miserable in there.