Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't dance while on e????

bkissa

so i dropped this pill which was clearly a speedy since i had energy and couldnt sit still for 2 seconds. but i couldn't dance. it was like i lost my moves. my legs just felt like they were made out of wood and felt so heavy. and i still felt this the next day when i tried to dance again. this is the third time this has happened to me. wtf?? :confused:

can anyone explain?

This happens to me all the time, I don't even like to go to parties and roll anymore because of it. I'll be dancin around like a maniac, then I drop a pill and I can't dance anymore. I don't know why it is, but after awhile pills just don't allow me to dance well at all. Maybe I just get too uncoordinated or something, who knows...

Hmm.. that's strange..

Because I've noticed that I can dance so much easier and probally ten times better when I'm rollin'.

I mean, I can fucking dance really well completely sober, don't get me wrong.

But when I'm rollin' it's like (1) I get a burst of so much more energy so I don't get tired by around like 4am (which is what happens when I'm not rollin') and (2) I can dance a lot better because it's almost like it allows me to move my body so much more freely in directions that it normally wouldn't be able to move if was sober. LOL that's probally a bad sign becasue since I'm rollin' I don't realize how the way I'm moving is actually causing me pain (because your body can only move in so many directions LOL).

I dunno, your body may just react differently or something. I would just recommend not dropping then if you wanna be free to dance all night long.

Thats how it USED to be for me, maybe I've rolled a lot more than you, who knows...but I got to the point now where I won't roll anymore at parties or clubs cause I just sit there. Trippin is a diff story though...I used to dance the night away while I was rolling...not anymore though.

I usually dance, and then take a "break" for the duration of the peak, lol. I just don't feel like dancing, just sitting, or leaning, and watching it all....and then i hear a phat song, get up and dance the rest of the night, with short breaks of course. But I too wonder why I get so lazy when I peak....but oh well, I still love it.

:D

Originally posted by kandekyd18

I usually dance, and then take a "break" for the duration of the peak, lol. I just don't feel like dancing, just sitting, or leaning, and watching it all....and then i hear a phat song, get up and dance the rest of the night, with short breaks of course. But I too wonder why I get so lazy when I peak....but oh well, I still love it.

Yeah I'd probally have to edit my response to match this one -- during the actual peak of the roll, I don't feel much like dancing either -- I kinda just sit there and breathe heavily and whatnot. It's just cause at the peak the roll is so intense your body really can't handle the jumping around and stuff.. so you tend to just sit there and enjoy the intense feeling.. but then it's all good. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow Im glad im not alone, this happens to me alllll the time now. When I first started rollng like 3 years ago, i used to dance the whooooole nite omg

but for the past year alomst, whne i roll i can never dance i dont know whats wrong with me, ughh and its sooo annoying cause i hear this great song and u cant dance wtffff

and this happens with speedy pills too, not just dopey, i think its because of the amt of times ive done e i think

my legs feel like weights, and like ill sit and just move while im sitting, but wont be able to dance, ughh its so wierd.

Originally posted by kandekyd18

i totally know what yor sayin... that one song totaly gets you goin!!! i too have had trouble dancin while rollin at times. Its weird i wil be out there and i feel almost stiff or just can't get into it like i am off beat or just can't get into the rythm.:confused: :confused: :confused: its all good though it comes back and then its on :D :D :D

E is THE most confusing drug!! u take a hit and u dont know what's going to happen. its not like k where u know exactly what a certain amount of bumps will do to you or any other drug almost.

when i get the "can't dance" pill its not the same as a dopey, its just like i lose my coordination. i lose my balance very easily. at least now i know its not just me out there.

i started doing e about 4 years ago, and i've done so many different kinds. i definately had the same experience so many times where i dropped a pill, and i just couldn't move because my legs felt heavy. when i do drop, i usually feel like i can dance better. e effects everyone differently, so you're not alone. ;)