Clubplanet Nightlife Community

turnmills review

well after standing in the line for about an hour i finally got in. even though they put the headliner (sister bliss) on first....it was still good. i went just to see her, and i still got to see the last 2 hours of her set. as far as id's go...she tends to stick to a lot of undergound stuff so it was kinda hard.....i did recognize her remix of tarantula (faithless)...i have been dying to hear that at a club!!!! she also dropped a remix of get your freak on (not superchumbo's mix), a remix of revolution that i havent heard before...sounded a bit like xpress2 but i'm not too sure...then towards the end of her set she played stringer (by riva) and closed out with smoke machine (xpress2)....the other dj's were good too, but it took the next dj a while to rebuild the momentum that was lost after he came on.....and tall pual was nowhere to be found:(

overall it was cool......and i hope she comes back to NYC evenutally......

hey nils,

do you know what'll be happening @ turnmills on new years eve?

my friend is trying to back out on me and i want to show her a kick-ass lineup to whet her appetite. originally we wanted to go for timo maas, but he'll be spinnin in ny so there goes that plan.

btw: that smoke machine track was cool at first but now it pisses me off. but riva rocks tho :P

rob

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:cry: OH GOD YOU ARE SOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!

I love it there especially when Tall Paul comes home!! Place gets insane!

hehe

dave seaman next week

oh and rob....the line up for nw years is the regulars (tall paul, lottie, carl clarke) plus the chemical brothers:D

i dont know what fabric is having tho. if i find out ill let u know

what day are you going to arrive in london? sasha and diggers are spinning at fabric on december 22nd