Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell at metro last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now there may be some fat cows left over from the male revue for an hour or so, but i do believe they leave, now as far as being open to Sal, he is a friend of mine and a great DJ, better producer but great DJ, he just doesnt do it like RS, plain and simple those are the facts, simply the facts, if he did do it like RS there would be 1100 people at Hunka Bunka every Friday like Abyss, not 250 people, its just a shame that RS left, does anyone know why this even happened, some info would be great, maybe we can talk him back into Hunka Bunka......;)

Originally posted by beyourself420

ok, now there may be some fat cows left over from the male revue for an hour or so, but i do believe they leave, now as far as being open to Sal, he is a friend of mine and a great DJ, better producer but great DJ, he just doesnt do it like RS, plain and simple those are the facts, simply the facts, if he did do it like RS there would be 1100 people at Hunka Bunka every Friday like Abyss, not 250 people, its just a shame that RS left, does anyone know why this even happened, some info would be great, maybe we can talk him back into Hunka Bunka......;)

Some very good points....There is just something about when RS spins. He gets totally into the music and feeds of the energy coming from the crowd. Abyss is packed every Friday like Bunka used to be. On a Friday night you wanna be where the music is good and the crowd knows how to hang.

420...Why don't you enlighten us a little.....;)

Spygirl you are absolutely correct he does feed off the energy of the crowd, and it is packed every Friday like Bunka used to be, if these people who commented above knew about music and this scene then they would know MUSIC IS THE ANSWER. Quite frankly i would rather party with 400 fat girls and guys so long as the music was good. Similiar to Vinyl every Friday, its not the best looking crowd nor is it the nicest club, but it is jammed packed every Friday for one reason and one reason only......MUSIC!!! And there is no other party going right now with more energy or vibe than Vinyl, and as far as myself enlightening you I can't. Well I can but will choose not to. Don't want to reveal the identity to all if you know what I mean.........lol

Spygirl you are absolutely correct he does feed off the energy of the crowd, and it is packed every Friday like Bunka used to be, if these people who commented above knew about music and this scene then they would know MUSIC IS THE ANSWER. Quite frankly i would rather party with 400 fat girls and guys so long as the music was good. Similiar to Vinyl every Friday, its not the best looking crowd nor is it the nicest club, but it is jammed packed every Friday for one reason and one reason only......MUSIC!!! And there is no other party going right now with more energy or vibe than Vinyl, and as far as myself enlightening you I can't. Well I can but will choose not to. Don't want to reveal the identity to all if you know what I mean.........lol

Getting wiser are we......I totally agree....Vinyl might not have the best decor or a huge this or that, but the music is always phenomal(sp) and the crowd is there to dance and hear good beats. Nobody cares what you are wearing or who you know.....

Don't worry, I won't tell....Your secret is safe with me:D ;):tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whataboutme

First of all you fat, bald loser--Dont talk shit--I constantly watch you on this board talk shit like a tough guy but in reality you are a nobody.

Next, dont start with me--I explained to you this summer to cum look for me at Gary's bar (007 pourer)--You never did cause you are a big fag with diarrhea of the mouth

What more is there to say.

And if you are so tough, next time your in Seaside just ask 007 or ceotter or JBR who I am and they will point me out-Then talk your shit

Pussy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I go to ssh every now and then, only the boo in the winter.....See ya there asshole!!!!!!!!!!

yes Theresa I know why you have your prejudice against Abyss, and I beg to differ with RS just leaving, there had to have been some problem, I cant imagine any DJ just picking up and leaving such a gorgeous club, didnt some other people leave with him,a couple cheesy promoters and even a bartender if i am correct?? Maybe I am wrong, sounds fishy to me though

Seriously I have no idea the full details of what happened but yes a few people did leave Bunkas for Abyss. BECAUSE.....Abyss wants to do everything the way Hunka Bunka does it. That's all I'm saying. Hunka Bunka is a better club with a good vibe.....nice workers and very good DJ's who wouldn't want to be like them. :)

I beg to differ with RS just leaving, there had to have been some problem, I cant imagine any DJ just picking up and leaving such a gorgeous club, didnt some other people leave with him,a couple cheesy promoters and even a bartender if i am correct?? Maybe I am wrong, sounds fishy to me though

Cheesy promoters is right......I wonder where they find this characters......A couple of royal pains in ass......

;):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

Spygirl.....do you mean the people that left to go to Abyss?

I was refering to people who I know that work at both venues. I have friends that work at both Bunka and Abyss. I just like to make fun of them:D I think the two places have very different vibes. I have fun at both and enjoy the music, but as of late, the parties have been better at Abyss, imo..... Who knows what will be hot in three weeks???