Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha and digweed the other night

ck516

To all that love sasha and digweed,

Last wed night was uncalled for Mike BINDRA(spelling I am not quite sure of) held the line with people who had tickets for 2 and 1/2 hours. I hope john and sasha did not have anything to do with this. I am fan of both of them for years and some big headed fuckin promoter who doesn't even run any major club here in ny anymore keeps fans on line for 2 and half hours. And now i hear he is trying to take over vinyl, but the owners are not going for it.

I think mike bindra is just really out of hand charging excesses amount of money and than not letting us in.

I was wondering if anyone else feels the same.

Thanks,

clubber

if you have any idea what's going on besides what you hear in the xth degree, you would have discerned that neither Bindra nor any DJ is responsible for how long a line takes. the people responsible for the line are usually the LINE PEOPLE: security, venue employees, hosts, etc. oh, and the antics of stupid patrons definitely don't help

Well I have to agree with CK.. friends and I purchased tickets to see S&D but got stuck on a line for 2 hours. Its obvious they over sold tickets and because of this we never made it in. It had nothing to do with the people on line.. it had everything to do with the moreons who put the party together!