Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What turns you on about the other SeX?/?

georgym

If you think about it, there are just SO MANY sexy areas of the human anatomy. But it's also how u use your ASSets, swaying of the hips, stroke of the hair, etc...

I really dig when a girl's got a strut-kinda walk, kinda like how a leopard prowls the open prairie, swaying n bouncing up n down-back n forth. Like every muscle in her body is being used at once, an outpouring of sexxyness all at once! :D

I'm talking about activity here, the way we can use our bodies in a social setting, enticing the other gender to be like :eek:

Any thoughts :confused:

P a p a

Okay I think a guy is a little more lucky in this situation just because of women being such sexy creatures and all the

femininity involved in our movements for the opposite sex.

What would attract me to a guy would definitely have to be the way he eats something that has to be sucked and licked for instance an orange, icecream, etc. Watching the way he eats tells me how he is when he is gong to do the rights if ya know what I mean!!:D

Another thing is his hand movements cant really put this into words, but his whole hand movement the way he talks with them if he is working with them you get my drift.

Definitely another thing when a guy constantly smiles when he is talking that is so cute it shows he is not stuck up and all into himself.

Lastly the most sexiest thing to me is a guys personality. How he handles himself when he talks to me, when we are in the room with other people his attitude and actions and his silliness someone who is a little rowdy but not too much!!!

Sexiness is just being themselves and who knows how to make a girl have fun and laugh a lot.

Sexiness is also a guy who has goals and a future in mind and knows what he wants out of life!!! :D

Wow, kim....you never cease to amaze me :D

heheh,

women being such sexy creatures and all the

femininity involved in our movements for the opposite sex.

so true!

it's fun to analyze, but i try not to overanalyze things...sexiness is everywhere, and i do believe it is possible to be over-sexy.

Like what you said about being able to smile in a conversation...SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ON!

hehhe, you should see me peel an orange :tongue::cool:;)