Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...:::tiËsto Review:::...

dcsglow

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I'm guessin' they get phone service in trailers. Or do they use the two tin cans w/ string method? Vic, didn't you say your girlfriend lives in a trailer with her grandmother, her mother, her uncle/cousin, her sister/aunt, her brother/ex-boyfriend, and her 2 illegitimate kids? Can you ask her for us and get back to us?

i hafta wait until they get back from Walmart :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I'm guessin' they get phone service in trailers. Or do they use the two tin cans w/ string method? Vic, didn't you say your girlfriend lives in a trailer with her grandmother, her mother, her uncle/cousin, her sister/aunt, her brother/ex-boyfriend, and her 2 illegitimate kids? Can you ask her for us and get back to us?

Wow thats a lot of people in a trailer, I hope they at least have a double wide. Are they back yet? Did they go on a shopping spree with your raise?

Hey, I was just at Walmart. I think I saw your girl there. She loaded up her shopping cart with boxes of Kool-Aid and Pork Rinds. I also saw her eyeing a bumper sticker that said "If this trailer's a rockin', don't come a knockin'". Vic, you freaky sonuvabitch!

koolaid? dude...now that I'm making the big $$$ I can afford the good stuff for my wife and 12 kids: Hawaiian Punch from now on...i'm hungy, wherd' she leave de crazy glue?

Damn you guys have been busy! I don't have time to read thru all this shit! Don't you people have jobs???

I was stuck in Las Cruces, NM this last week - but just wanted to add that I had an incredible time at Tiesto! At least that's what my friends told me....

:laugh:

I saw you dancing up by the booth at glow when tiesto was there...lol i was gonna come up to see if you remembered me from the last meet up i think which was d:fuse...but i didnt have my spikes...and i was all cracked out, so i didnt want to embarss my self. oh well...maybenextime

Originally posted by dcsglow

I saw you dancing up by the booth at glow when tiesto was there...lol i was gonna come up to see if you remembered me from the last meet up i think which was d:fuse...but i didnt have my spikes...and i was all cracked out, so i didnt want to embarss my self. oh well...maybenextime

Awww man - you should have said hi! I may not have recognized you - but I don't think I would have recognized my own mother that night! :tongue: