Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help me out here girls!

deltadickey

ok ive been talking to this girl for about 3 weeks now and its goin ok i guess... i like talking to her on the phone and shit but we never seem to find time to go out together..or she already has plans...thats ok i can deal with that..its the recent few times we have been out together that concernes me....we went out the other night and she brought a friend along so she was distant from me until she got a little intoxicated...i mean i can understand if she doesnt want to make her friend feel uncomfortable..#2...she only calls me whenever i call her and leave a message she never calls me on her own...i cant figure out if shes intersedted or not.. i mean she tells me she likes me alot but i cant see it....how do i find out if this girl is really interested or if she just wants sex...i mean if thats all she wants ...cool...but i dont want to get attatched to this gal if thats all she wants and i dont think thats evcen what she wants considerinbg we havent even had sex at all...i try to be very nice to her but it seems as if she doesnt like be treated like a goddess ...WTF do i do?.....please help me out here gals...thank you sooo much!...peace:)

I totally agree with Atomic

Dont call her, be very non shalunt around her

don't act like u want her

The chase is part of it all

If you show her all this attention she knows she has you

wrapped around her little finger and she can have you whenever she wants to. So just act like your not interested and play some game, then she might realize that she is looseing you and show tons of interest. It's all bout the game man lol

Excatly, if she does not bother with u means she didn't even give two shits in the first place. Better off knowing now before u spend all ur loot and time on a chick thats not really even in to you. So try what we all told u and post back within a week with the results. Good luck hun!

MuAhz

-DeE

Originally posted by deltadickey

also (and im sorry to keep babbling but im not very good at this)...im afraid that if she does want me and i dont call her for a week she may just think "oh what a dick he hasnt called in a week"...is that a normal feeling?

no

trust me its just gonna make her want you even more

TRUST ME :)