Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VENU THURSDAYS... makin it HOT "where beauty meets power..." VT

aceonerocka

VENU THURSDAYS up-comming EVENTS....

DEC. 6th

JASON OJEDA from the HAMPTON's NY...Opening DJ T.B.A

DEC. 13th

"R.I. invades BOSTON" as we have 2 special guest DJ's from R.I. come grace the decks...any one know who yet ? Here's a clue, one is from PULSE, and the other from METROPOLIS...this is goona be hot...

DEC. 20th

Superstar DJ EDDIE BAEZ pops his VT cherry as no one else can...Opening DJ this night will be Boston's newest talent DJ GENE SOUZA....

Also there is a possibility that RICH LUZZI will come down to perform his NEW HIT SINGLE....(this one is for u wild pony )

DEC. 27th

Our famous POST CHRISTMAS PARTY...I'll tell you all right now, this nihgt will be a HUGE suprise to everyone...or maybe I should say a HUGE PRESENT to all who show up this night...!

All star DJ LINE UP to be announced...

***Keep your :rolleyes: open for TONY DRAPER, Exit NYC in early JANUARY, and JOHHNY VISCIOUS w/ opening DJ CHRIS P.***

VT

"Where beauty meets power..."

anyone here about who we are bringing into to town...

Lets just say each of the two men are not very CHEAP on the pockett at all...But then again that might be why they are the best in the world...

Yes it could be happening very soon...It will be the shinning moment of your nightlife career...T.B.A

****PROMISE NOT TO DISAPOINT ANYONE AT ALL ****

(besides our enemy's)

:biggun: