Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omg i'm an old skool legend!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...and I didn't even notice!!!

Hahaha go me! *does the victory chicken dance* just another like 450 to go till I'm a club goddess :shades2:

Well, la di freakin' da! :D Maybe if you stopped being productive and posted more often, you'd already be at club goddess. You ever think of that?

BTW, have you gotten the Cuisinart yet? I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine. I made pot brownies with it the other day. But I need to find a way to work the Cuisinart into my daily routine.

Hahaha go me! *does the victory chicken dance* just another like 450 to go till I'm a club goddess :shades2:

Ohhh great I can already see the ego getting bigger, now if we could just...oh nevermind that one

It takes hard work and dedication to get this far, but only the strong, and those truly committed to cause can have the priveledge of being called a "Club God (Goddess)."

For cuisineart recepies I suggest picking up the latest edition of "Vicman's Clubber's Cuisine" available exclusively at the National Library. :D

You could try Cole Slaw... I hear that's what these cuisinarts are good for. I made cinnamon toast crunch cole slaw for breakfast this morning, in fact. thanks, CP, this thing is great! mmmmm! lol

So PGiddy whatever it was you were trying to say... why bother to listen to you anyway? You imagine dogs running around people's apartments. Clearly not all there are we? :laugh: