Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's

thecitygirl

Won't that get sort of pricey? I called a few places and they seem to be charging between $150 and $350 ($$Pearl$$) to get in for that night. Not sure how it works in Miami, but in NYC people usually pay to spend the night at the cooler places. I definitely want to see as many places as possible, but I don't want to be stranded outside. I'm kind of a planner...

I can think of 2 or three places that will give Clubplanet people a deal for New Years. And others that are reasonably priced. Last year, Club Space was 20 dollars before midnight, only 40 or so afterwards. Most places (except Space) allow re-entry, meaning you can just bounce around all night.

I'd skip out on Pearl, personally. It is a beautiful place, for sure, but not somewhere where I would want to be for the entire night. Pearl is designed as your 'first stop'...For NYE I tend to go all out, ya know?

In NYC, it makes sense to stay in one place. Your clubs are scattered to the four winds. To get from Vinyl to say, Centro-Fly, it's a costly cab ride or having to pay twice to park. Down here, you can go from crobar to Liquid by walking for 2 minutes...or crobar to Space is a 10 dollar cab fare. In other words, club-hopping down here is a bit more economical, and loads of fun too :)

Myself and the other regulars are going to be skunking around that night for sure, so drop us a line if you wanna hang out.

:cool:

Much obliged! I have to coordinate with the groups of people that I know are going down, but I will report back when I have a quasi-plan. I'll be down there all that weekend before NYEve so I plan on hitting as many spots as possible in those four days. So very excited...