Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vip

atomicapples

Originally posted by brandie

How about, when you chose your preferences, you chose NOT to have that option on.

oooo

look at that. :)

~ brandie ~

Actually on the VIP board you do not have the option to get a reply to your threads. It is an older board and does not have this feature.

Originally posted by fierydesire

hun go to view and update profile and u will see a thing that say if u want administrators to send u emails.

BTW, CP is a much older board so the features are different. VIP just begin give it time. Also in my opinion I like the interpersonalness of VIP, more ppl know each other. There are no dumb webmasters you goosenesk apples;) hehe:tongue: :eek:

Actually, CP is a much newer board. We were using the software they have, but it could not handle the load. We upgraded to a different version that has a number of newer features.

Who you callin' a dumb webmaster? :) I'm the only one here who fits that description. Should I be offended?

:mad:

Originally posted by DaVe

Actually, CP is a much newer board. We were using the software they have, but it could not handle the load. We upgraded to a different version that has a number of newer features.

Who you callin' a dumb webmaster? :) I'm the only one here who fits that description. Should I be offended?

no no no she meant dumb moderator....like that crystalmethodology guy you got trying to do things :) hehe :)

Originally posted by DaVe

I meant older as in the board has been around longer so it has a highe software thingies..

I was talkin abt apples..hehe and maybe schwinge is right u crystalmethod moderator;) :tongue: