Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention blaznny

I like your sig.

”---“you's the fa9 model for Karl Kani & Esco's azz/ used to be Nasty Nas/ now you Esco's trash/ had a spark when you started/ but now you're just garbage/ fell from the top 10/ to not being mentioned at all/ tell your bodyguard his "Oochie Wally" verse's better than yours/ matter fact, you had the worst verse on the whole fuking song/ your lame career's come to an end/ it's only so long fake thugs can pretend/ I showed you your first Tec on tour with Large Professor/ then I heard your album 'bout your Tec on the dresser/ So, yeah, I sampled your voice/ you were using it wrong/ you made it a hot line/ I made it a hot song/ and you ain't get a coin/ you was getting fuked then/ I know who I paid god, Serchlight Publishing/ Use your brain/ you said you been in this ten/ I been in it five, so smarten up Nas/ Four albums in ten years, ni99a, I can divide/ that's one every/ let's say two/ two of them ****s was doo/ one was ehhhhh/ the other was Illmatic/ that's a one hot album every ten year average/ and that's so lame/ ni99a, switch up your flow, that shi+ is garbage/ what, you tryin' to kick knowledge/ y'all *****z gon' learn to respect the king/ don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen/ because you-know-who, did you-know-what, with you-know-who, let's keep that between me and you."

Ma, I'm sorry who the fuk I am/I can't trust my fams/outta luck, no constructive plans/my friends stay powdered up/I'm so drunk can't stand/you said if I would sober up/I would be a powerful man/Turned out the street life/you prayed I wouldn't/but every church in the world/can't save our children.../Ny City, grab a hold n ride wit me/Rip the freeway/shoot through Memphis with money bags/stop in philly/order cheese steaks/and eat BEANS fast/and bring it back up top/Remove the fake King of New York/you show off/I count dough off/when ya sampled my voice/I ruled you before you used to rap like the Fu-Schnickens/Nas designed ya blueprint/who ya kiddin/is he h-to-the-izz-o-M-to-the-izz-o/fa shizzle, you phony/the rappin version of sisqo.../since illmatic, It was written,I am, Nastradamus/thats the answer to the puzzle i gave you/now here's a promise/my next few albums instead of projects/there'll be a difficult test inside the cover/for the minds optic/come in my hood/but bring the guns wit you its dark/headed through Brooklyn, QUEENS, harlem, staten, Bronx/headed through compton, oak-town/south central and watts/New Orleans and Mississippi/chi-town, every block/I'm tryin to have my positive ways/I put my rhymes on page/dead crime sand headlines on stage/I signed a contract, so here it is have it/streets disciple I'm stillmatic..............

you hear jada kiss go off on beanie siegel

or better yet siegal ripping apart jada

I'm out

laters

Reef

Thanks Bro...

I misquote nas but i like my version better hahaha.

the beanie sigel dis to jada and jada's response are both pretty hot.

I love all the beef tracks. got a bunch of styles and prodigy rippin jigga and the whole roc.

mad funny how jigga put up a picture of prodigy in a balarina dress at one of his concerts. thats what he is talkin about when he says somethin about with the summer jam screen hahaha

Originally posted by blaznny

Thanks Bro...

I misquote nas but i like my version better hahaha.

the beanie sigel dis to jada and jada's response are both pretty hot.

I love all the beef tracks. got a bunch of styles and prodigy rippin jigga and the whole roc.

mad funny how jigga put up a picture of prodigy in a balarina dress at one of his concerts. thats what he is talkin about when he says somethin about with the summer jam screen hahaha

:blown: :blown: