Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most expensive piece of clothing or shoes u've bought?

romy20

I must of been fucking insane when i bought it...:(

It was like regular $250.00, but they had it on sale for like $249.00, so i had to snatch it before someone else got that joun, I mean when a shirt goes on sale at Versace in South Coast Plaza Mall, in CA...you gotta snatch that jammy before anyone else takes advantage of the SALE!

Originally posted by klohe

I bought a pair of pants @ a boutique in Soho for $650....best ass pants ever!!! I wore them to Twilo one night and got black shit all over my ass....there went my hot pants :(

OMG $650 for pants??! wow where do u work??

omg lol

did u wear then at all after that?

a 500 dollar versace dress on sale , i bought it because i felt like it i have worn it once and i really dont know if i will ever wear it again but its okay because when i bought it for a month i got so excitied everytime i would just look at it so the happiness of buying it was quite worth it.

Originally posted by romy20

OMG $650 for pants??! wow where do u work??

omg lol

did u wear then at all after that?

lol....i know it's a lil steep, but I had just gotten a few g's for an inheritance and I was on a spree...and sadly no...I wasn't able to wear them again :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

really?? i never been to one... are they worth going? and when is the date...

It's all this week upto Thursday if I'm not mistaken. That's what was written on the flyer. I don't know what merchandise they have, I may go tomorrow during lunch if I remember.

I went to a Diesel sale at the same location last wk and I came out like a bandit. Never hurts to check it out.

VERSACE SHIRT-$198

DIESEL PANTS-$170 SUMPTIN

*NEVER REALLY SPENT A LOT OF $$$ ON SHOES JUST BOUGHT LIKE DIFFERENT PAIRS*

*I NOTICED THE MORE MONEY I SPEND ON SUMPTIN THE LESS I WEAR IT. CAUSE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS RECOGNIZE IT MORE WHEN YOU SPEND MORE MONEY.*I DUNNO AT LEAST I THINK SO...:confused:

Guest gabo

Dg theory is not that good you got ripped off... but if u want to go to one of there fashion shows tell me and I can see when one is and try and get us in.

Hmmmm lets see I havent spent shit cause I own a clothing store!! hahahahahaahahahaha suckers!!lmfao

Originally posted by gabo

Dg theory is not that good you got ripped off... but if u want to go to one of there fashion shows tell me and I can see when one is and try and get us in.

Hmmmm lets see I havent spent shit cause I own a clothing store!! hahahahahaahahahaha suckers!!lmfao

I love their jeans though, there not all baggy, and thug/schlep like... every other brand of jeans are like soooo baggy, and the pockets are like 4 ft long, the 1/2 the length of your pant leg, the crotch ends by your knees... with theory and some diesel the cut is perfect just enough to be loose and just enough not to be ball huggers... and forget D&G jeans those shits are so tight that if you fart, a bubble runs down your damn leg...

btw what store? hook a brother up...