Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feelings about R-Bar in Colonia?

Welcome to the board.....I'm new myself.

As for the R-Bar.....I went there once and had a good time. It's kind of small but I had fun. The music is pretty good. I did hear from some locals that I'm friends with that it's like a highschool reunion for them so I can see how that can be annoying. But it's a local bar you have to kind of expect that. :)

Originally posted by teresadf

Welcome to the board.....I'm new myself.

As for the R-Bar.....I went there once and had a good time. It's kind of small but I had fun. The music is pretty good. I did hear from some locals that I'm friends with that it's like a highschool reunion for them so I can see how that can be annoying. But it's a local bar you have to kind of expect that. :)

Yes, what she said. I have been there a few times with my boyfriend and his friends (they all grew up around there) and some of their friends work there. Its a decent place a fun place to start off or end the night but not spend the whole night there.

Elrusso13 can shed some light on this discussion;)

alright - you figured me out. - i do work there, but I dont usually hang out there - i was just wondering how everyone else felt about the place because sometimes people tell me they like it and sometimes they tell me they can't stand it. anyway - thanks

:cool: