Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call..ABYSS Friday

Originally posted by laurie619

bmw4jay Don't worry about it! I missed it too. Went to NYC went to a BAR call Sutton(52nd and 6th) Anyone ever go??? I loved it and I'm not that into bar

Laurie

Sutton Place do you mean? Yea I'm not much of a bar person either but I've always had fun there.........it's just a fun atmosphere and everyone gets completely trashed.........I've done some stupid things in that place but def all in fun......:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Tyco, I didn't see you there....Did you go????

yea babe I was there.......I was at the bar to the right most of the night then out to the left side of the floor.......too bad we missed each other......:)

Originally posted by tyco

yea babe I was there.......I was at the bar to the right most of the night then out to the left side of the floor.......too bad we missed each other......:)

I was up in that VIP area or at the bar in front of it most of the time...... What did you think about the evening?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was up in that VIP area or at the bar in front of it most of the time...... What did you think about the evening?

it was pretty empty in there for most of the night.......once I went to the dacefloor I had a lot more fun but earlier it was a bit boring........the music was "so-so" you?

Originally posted by tyco

it was pretty empty in there for most of the night.......once I went to the dacefloor I had a lot more fun but earlier it was a bit boring........the music was "so-so" you?

I liked the music better the week before and the crowd seemed more into last week.... Oh well, you can't win them all. Guess I'll have to check it out and see how this week goes:D