Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brainwahsing 101

dcsglow

I'm not sure who I should hold responsible for vixen's little comment, obviously she will get her pay back, but shady come on you have to notify me of this bashing. I was unaware of it until now. Anways NO vixen you know I only like females, don't get mad at me because I won't give you any action and you can't get laid. Go out and get a toy or something cuz you need to get laid, but I'm not the one for this job, your too dirty for me, plus I would rather :blown: then get tainted by you,

if i respond i'd cross that line of Funny vs. Cruel so I'll refrain. Esp 'cause I'm pissed at you, you stupid fuckface. Nice detour, I hope you rip the gas hose out of the freakin pump again you piece of shit. At least my gas cap isn't taped onto my car!!!! GHETTO FABULOUS

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

if i respond i'd cross that line of Funny vs. Cruel so I'll refrain. Esp 'cause I'm pissed at you, you stupid fuckface. Nice detour, I hope you rip the gas hose out of the freakin pump again you piece of shit. At least my gas cap isn't taped onto my car!!!! GHETTO FABULOUS

Aww, it's so cute how you two go at it everyday. It's warm outside. Love is in the air. :rolleyes:

36 hours and counting. Still cracked out. Still can't sleep. :(

Last night was pretty good, I enjoyed the club senza the popstarDJ crowd, it is a pain in the ass to lose one's dance space to people who are just there 'cause the name Tiesto sounded kinda familiar and they thought it'd be cool to say they saw him. It was a nice intimate little panorama night lol

Romy is doing even better now that she keeps stalling out, btw. Just great. Maybe you can fix the fuel injector and the drive train with some masking tape too? :laugh: I heard it's really duct tape that fixes everything though...