Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were turning 40....

this Saturday, and you were a cool, but not you know NYC cool, and you wanted to go out dancing with your husband, where would you go?

I, as the authority on dancing spots in my family, have been asked to find my aunt and her birthday bunch a good place to go dancing on Saturday, and me and my best friend have been asked to come too, so I am rattling my brain for a place where I think we all could have fun...

They like house, hip-hop, reggae and could probably get into a little trance, but I wouldn't think they'd enjoy a full trance party (and I'd like to keep them away from pacifier-munchin kids;-) )

In all honesty, I think they'd be happy at Webster Hall, but I reeeallly rather not so what is there between the cheese of WH and the grittyness of Vinyl that might work for both sides? Any suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated. Thanks guys.

Yea I remember a friend bringing his father to Centro one saturday night and I think its probably a good place to do that sort of thing. It's clean and saturdays they have marcus and dominique (don't know if they're still there) and the music they spin should suit your needs.