Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We gotta put our heads together!!! PLZ READ!!

H-BomB

We gotta put our heads together and make up a list of decent places to party and the night that this includes.. I guess this list can include college bars and clubs.. whatever works.. try not to be too picky guys, personally I am just looking for some

MON-I DUNNO OF ANYWHERE..

TUES-DOCS IF YOUR FEELING BORED

WED-SOUTH CITY GRIL RTE 17

THUR-JOEYS, DIVA? (DOES IT STILL SUCK?), CARUSO'S, SOUTH CITY GRILL RTE 46

FRI-WHISKEY CAFE (HAPPY HOUR),JOEYS,METRO,IMAGE

SAT-METRO, SOUNDGARDEN

What about hoboken guys? Are there any good parties whatsoever anymore?

All these clubs play club music.. I kinda like bars that have cover bands, sometimes the change is refreshing.. but in all honestly I really don't know of any good places to go..

Lol...YEAH I HEAR YA ON THAT ONE....Well about the hoboken think I tend to like RIVER ST but not until later, Planet is also good the music isnt the best oh and if you want to hear a band or something like that try BLACK BEAR but I'm sure if you are with your friends it should matter. If ya ever go let me know I might meet up with ya.

Laurie

Most super clubbers laugh at hoboken.. frankly these days I kinda sorta like smaller venues.. and sometimes I like a change of music.. I'd love be to be able to go to a place where I hear music like linkoln park and not be full of headbangers (cause I am so from from being one)

I hear 10th and willow in hoboken is pretty decent as well.. I'm not sure what night though.

Hey what ever happened to Club Abyss and Hunka Bunka? What nights if any do they pump on? Anyone?

Hey H-Bomb, Yeah I forgot about 10th and Willow, its really good! I also feel the same way, cant go to a club everynight!:tongue: If you wanted to try ABYSS I tend to think that WED/FRIDAYS are the better days, and if you want to try BUNKA I LOVE Saturday, I think I'm going tonight too, not to sure!;)

Laurie

OK OK OK HERE IS MY LIST!

MONDAY: CHINA CLUB NYC, One 51, or Gaebel's <--so I heard

TUSDAY: Doc's, or Poor Billy's, Sutton Place NYC

Wed: Abyss, or NV NYC!

Thursday: Saci NYC, Joey's, Tradewinds, River St, Planet, Bahama Mama's, Cadillac Bar (anywhere in hoboken)

Friday: METRO, ABYSS, 10th & Willow, Float, SPA, Image, Joey's, XS, Merge, Groove Lounge, Sutton Place, Lime light, Vinyl, Roxy

Sat: Bunka, SPA, World, China Club, NV, Sound Factory, Exit, XS, MERGE, METRO, Groove Lounge, Metronome,

Sunday: Joey's

Well I hope this HELP you out babe :D Let me know what you think :tongue:

Laurie

moe_party.gif

Live DJs all night.

NU-school breaks, classic breaks, scratchin recordz up da azz....

house, progressive, tribal, party music, hip hop, trip hop, 2 kegs, girls, boys, men, women, 100% FREE, bring da whole crew.

Promoters... come check out the talents of DJ erok & Tim Roberts

:roll::spin2:

THIS SATURDAY Dec. 8th spinnin 9pm till dawn.

Right in the heart of Jersey City... JOURNAL SQUARE...

Email me or click on moe for mo info.