Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I Did Last Night

guinevere

I had this planned out for weeks....

We meet up for dinner, get a bottle of wine, a couple beers later. OK. Back to my place. I tell him to shower cause he's still all sweaty from his workout earlier.

He comes out. I tell him to lay face down on the bed, naked, of course. I sit on his rump, get a bottle of massage oil, and go to work. He get a full body massage from his neck to his toes and back again. Then I tell him to turn over. Same thing, from neck to toes and back, ignoring one specific part. He's so cute, he has this little smile on his face....

Then I wipe the oil off my hands and replace it with this Tasty Lovin' cinnamon stuff I bought at Ricky's. It's a hot cinnamon lube, very tasty. OK. I go to work on him. I've never seen him so big or hard. Nice. He cums all in my mouth. MMmmmmmm.

OK. So we chill for a bit, recovery time. Then I hop on. Yep. :D Had my first ever orgasm from actual sex. Very nice. Then sleep.

Four hours later, the alarm goes off. He's still tired, so I figure I know a good way to wake him up fully... Again, blow job. A good one, too. Then he's in the shower and off to work.

He heh he. I had fun. I think he did, too......:D :D :D :D :D