Clubplanet Nightlife Community

woo-hoo....Vicman just got a......

vicman

....raise!!!!!!

yup, good ole' vicman just got a raise......now I'm gonna blow it all on some imports from Colombia...:D :D :D

now kids....vicman is technically a "health educator" and "health educators" shouldnt do this...but the "health educator" can also do "research" specifically "scientific research"...its all in the name of science...:D :D :D

and the "health educator" motto is, "practice what I preach, not what I do"...gawd I love this profession :D

Originally posted by vicman

....raise!!!!!!

yup, good ole' vicman just got a raise......now I'm gonna blow it all on some imports from Colombia...:D :D :D

now kids....vicman is technically a "health educator" and "health educators" shouldnt do this...but the "health educator" can also do "research" specifically "scientific research"...its all in the name of science...:D :D :D

and the "health educator" motto is, "practice what I preach, not what I do"...gawd I love this profession :D

Sweet, so you makin' $4.25/hr now? :D

Vicman got a what what?

THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION TO THE VIXIE NEEDS A JAGUAR FUND!!!

It's a very worthwhile young people's charity, and your donation is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of a struggling but gifted young lady!! Remember, it is the duty of those who "have" to help those in need!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vicman got a what what?

It's a very worthwhile young people's charity, and your donation is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of a struggling but gifted young lady!! Remember, it is the duty of those who "have" to help those in need!!

Have you no shame, woman? Begging for handouts. Geez. At least make it a somewhat legit business proposition and offer up some 'services' in exchange for funds for the jag! After all, we live in a capitalist society. If you want handouts, move to Cuba! :D

Vicman got a what what?

is it tax deductible?:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh, yeah. When you fill out your Schedule C on your 1040, you'll see a column titled 'Sugar Daddy'. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is a LEGITIMATE charitable cause here Shady! You shouldn't make light of it and call poor college students vagrants and beggars! You should be ashamed of yourself, you selfish, overpriviledged, cold hearted yuppie scum!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You should be ashamed of yourself, you selfish, overpriviledged, cold hearted yuppie scum!!!

Hmmm,

- Bimmer - check

- House in the 'burbs - check

- Rollie on the wrist - check

- Bag o' coke at home - check

- Amex Gold with caked on coke - check

- Bong with enough resin to choke a donkey - check

- A piece of drug paraphenilia to suit any situation - check

- Possibly a slight drug problem - check

Yeah, Yuppie scum, ya got it! I don't know about cold hearted, though. Ok, maybe slightly. But Yuppie scum nonetheless. I'm comfortable with that. Hey, I slack hard to make an honest living. You think it's easy to make a living being a slacker? Do you? Do you know how difficult it is to have to constantly keep my excuses fresh so that I can successfully push back another deadline? It's an art form, I tell ya. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I second that, it's not easy being a slacker. We have our own problems.

But VIC congrats on the promotion or raise whatever it is, does this mean now you can work the frylator or maybe even the cash register, imagine that, being able to operate the cash register....

Originally posted by pgiddy

But VIC congrats on the promotion or raise whatever it is, does this mean now you can work the frylator or maybe even the cash register, imagine that, being able to operate the cash register....

I used to do that before being promoted to tomatoes. Now tomatoes is where it's at. Such a nice, cushy job. Those little buggers are so soft and squishy. They slice real easy. Not like the onions. That job's too difficult. And I'd hate to be the lettuce guy. Cause that lettuce just flies everywhere. Yup, tomatoes is where it's at...

Originally posted by pgiddy

thats my goal...I didnt even have to pass through being the lettuce man...from garbage staight into burger flippin' :D

I thought it was the hamburguesa family?

Actually, it's the Queso family. Hamburguesa's his first name.

The Queso brothers are very popular in the fast food business. You've got the eldest: Chili. You've got the youngest: Nachos. And then you've got Hamburguesa in the middle.

They've got this weird thing going on. All their middle names are Con.

Chili Con Queso

Nachos Con Queso

Hamburguesa Con Queso

OK, that joke took way too long to develop. :D